Chapter 4: Click!

-Iona's perspective-

Everyone continued onwards as if nothing had happened. They all looked as if, nope there were totally no lesbians making out on this floor where we're sitting on. They looked around, they all looked at the bottle, the bottle had to spin twice to pick two people- the chosen ones will then have to leave the group and spend 7 minutes in Danielle's room downstairs.

Fausta spun the bottle, it landed on Dylan and James, he wasn't ready but Dylan was. They strolled down the stairs Dylan slowly rubbing and petting James's head whispering in his right ear. James looked terrified, wide eyed, they closed the door. And immediately noises came through the door.

Zip!

Maddie and Will giggled as the sound of meat and flesh slapping together came from the room.
After 7 minutes had passed they both came out, Dylan pulling up his zip and James fixing his hair. The room looked like a battle field,"Jesus Christ.." Said Danielle her mouth gaping. There were sticky substances on the bed, ceiling, walls, and even the light switch. There was also her peanut butter, a large wide hole in the middle with white juices filling it,"Oh thank god, you didn't touch my brother's peanut butter." Said Danielle, her face relieved.

After 2 hours of Danielle cleaning her room, the room was now re-usable, they sat down the next two people went in and went out etc.

Then as the bottle stopped onto Iona, Margarett felt nervous, she wanted to be chosen but she was also scared, she was still horny from the French kissing and she wanted to fuck.

And with luck, the bottle pointed to Iona. Now she could choose who ever she wanted to be with.

-Iona's perspective-

The only thing that was on Iona's mind was sex, she thought about how she wanted to fuck Margarett with the toys that she carried in her bag. The bottle stopped. Iona was chosen once again. She felt amazed with what luck she had today, she stood up and closed her eyes. Then shouted out a name,"MARGARETT!"

"Surprise surprise..." Mumbled Dylan placing his head onto his knee. No one heard what he said and no one cared. The pair strolled into Danielle's room. Iona excited for what she could do to her.

-Margarett's perspective-

Margarett looked into Iona's eyes. She prayed to be chosen, and God answered her prayer saying,"Hey bitch, its God, like the most iconic person ever. Like whatever. Jesus said he was too turned on when you and that hoe were making out, so yeah. Have fun shishtarrr.. "

Margarett was too turned on to think about religion right now and followed Iona down the stairs her vagina leaking. As Iona shut the door, she scurried to Margaret who was waiting for her.

Margarett looked up, her eyes hornier than ever. Her face bold but mature. They barely touched as they breathed onto each other's neck. Iona towered over her, Iona grabbed Margarett’s fragile body and pushed her onto the bed. Iona  then carefully placed her body between Margarett’s legs that were on the edge of the bed. Iona crouched and gently pulled down Margarett’s panties, revealing her soaking wet pussy. Iona licked her clit lightly and swiftly, teasing her. Margarett’s head fell back,silently moaning, as Iona gave her oral. "Fuck Iona, I'm too wet, just finger me now!" She said After a few minutes of licking lightly she looked at Iona biting her lips looking down at her dark and sensual eyes. Iona didn't listen though, she got up and grabbed her bag. Margarett waited silently as Iona gathered her toys and placed them on the bed. She then went back to Margarett, a vibrator well concealed in her sleeve. Margarett unbuttoned her shirt revealing her navy blue bra with red roses on. Iona licked and kissed her cleavage, she then unclipped Margarett’s bra and threw it on top of Danielle’s lampshade. Iona then pulled off her jumper and shirt revealing a dark lacy bracelet. Iona grabbed the small, pink vibrator out of her jumper’s sleeve, Margarett smiled at her as Iona daintily turned on her vibrator, the quiet humming noise filled the room. Iona lifted Margarett’s mustard-yellow tennis skirt up as she gently inserted the vibrator. Margarett whimpered softly as the vibrator entered her ass, her back arched. Iona quickly pulled down her jeans and equipped a strap on. Margarett saw this and had a twinkle of excitement and fear in her eyes, this look turned Iona on even more; Margarett’s back was arched and her head fallen back touching the cotton sheets. She was ready for it. Iona then placed the artificial dick into Margarett’s pussy making her moan loudly. Iona held Margarett’s legs on her shoulders whilst thrusting the long member in and out of her Vagina. Margarett was impressed by her stamina,She was better than any guy she had ever been with. Iona’s pussy dripped as she heard the screams for more from Margarett.

They changed positions, now Margarett was riding Iona. Margarett’s breasts were bouncing up and down. The sound of loud and orgasmic moaning filled the room. Margarett wanted to make Iona scream with her,so she buried her fingers deep into her vagina. She felt how wet Iona was and pushed more fingers into her pussy. Iona gasped for air and threw back her head. The juices kept on pouring out like a waterfall. Finally after minutes of riding, Margarett tensed. Feeling a surge of cum wanting to come out of her. Iona saw this and grinned but kept humping. She wanted revenge on Margarett for making her cum over and over, so with on of her hands, she reached and squeezed
Margarett’s breasts, rubbing her own in the process. After more thrusting and groping Iona stopped finally having mercy on Margarett,"Oh thank you madame! Oh!" She screamed finally letting her pussy cum all over Iona, her face was drenched with Margarett’s glistening cum.

Click! 

A familiar sound alerted them. The door opened to reveal Dylan, filming them with his phone and jerking off. He stopped and looked up. Iona and Margarett's face flustered and angry. The room was silent but with the sound of the couple's heavy panting. It was awkward. The the three of them staring at each other, Dylan's huge throbbing member still in his hand, the phone in the other. They all blushed as Iona demanded,"Umm.. What are you doing here?!"

"I was here to fetch you guys after the alarm went off... 3 hours ago, but then... I got distracted and.."said Dylan slowly starting to jerk off again.

"What the fuck, don't start jerking off!" Shouted Margarett her voice shaking the room. He was still stood in the doorway, his pants half way down his legs.

But then...