Save Me Mr.Mafia-Chapter 1

*A/N: Please excuse the grammar mistakes and misspelled words. >.<

Hello! This is a re-edited version of Chapter 1. I've decided to completely rewrite this story so If you're a new reader, welcome! If you're an old reader that is re-reading this story, Thank you for patiently waiting and enjoy this new version!

All of Tori's Thoughts will be in Italics.

I look forward to your thoughts on this new re-vamped version of the story :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Psst, Hey, who's that loser looking girl over there?" Whispered a girl with brunette hair to her friend.

Her friend looked up from her phone and glanced at the girl her brunette friend was pointing to.

"Her? Her name is Tori Haven, she doesn't talk to anyone at school so everyone just assumes she's just mute or something." Answered her friend as she goes back on her phone, scrolling through her facebook feed.

I'm not mute, I just don't have much to say. I thought to myself, overhearing the two girls conversation.

This is a library, not a cafeteria! Go talk smack somewhere else. I was getting a little annoyed at how unproductive they were being despite BEING at a location meant for being PRODUCTIVE. I glared hard at the two girls across from my table, giving them a 'do your work or get the fuck out' look. The brunette shutters in fears.

"L-Let's go, she's giving me the creeps!" She urged her friend. Her friend looks up at her phone and looks at me.

"Whatever, I just got a text from Bradley and he's throwing a party at his place. Let's go" Her friend dryly replies. She flips her hair at me and walks away.

"W-Wait for me Ana!" The girl quickly shoves her books in her bag and runs after her friend. They both exited out the library quickly.

I sighed in relief and placed my head on the old wooden table.

Finally some peace and quiet.

My moment of peace was short lived when my phone starts to vibrate on in my jacket. 7:30 pm flashed on my phone. My time at the library has come to an end. I packed my school work into my bag, swung my bag over my shoulder and made my way out of the library.

I was always the quiet girl in school. People never heard me use my voice so many people thought I was mute but, I wasn't. I never had anything to say so why bother say anything? I didn't want to waste my breathe on people who were only temporary in my life as harsh as that sounds.

I looked around at the top of the stairs outside of the library. The streets were quiet. The sky grew already dark.

I started to walk on the sidewalks. The sound of my feet hitting the pavement echoed throughout the streets. Maybe I should use a shortcut. My house wasn't that far from the library but, I enjoy the quietness at night and no one was out this late. There was no rush to go home, not like there was anyone waiting for me anyways.

I spot a nearby alley and decided to go through it. As I continue to walk down the alley, I find myself surrounded by warehouses.

Maybe there's an exit or something.. I thought to myself. I carefully go deeper into the rows of warehouses, scanning for a way out of the area. After ten minutes of going around in what seemed like circles, I decided to see if there was anyone who could help.

Maybe there's some night workers that can help me.

"Hey! Careful with those boxes man!" Shouted a male voice. There's someone! I walked towards the voice. Just as I was about to walk out of the corner, I gasped and quickly hid behind it.