𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

" Where am I?"Ayame found herself in a field of beautiful purple flower in a white dress. These flowers were, very magnificent spreading through the vast land. It was incredible. She took one footstep, the flowers moved to the side and created a path. Something seems to be eagerly waiting in this endless field of flowers after hearing a soft innocent cry. Following the distance voice increasing her footsteps, running. She came to a step as the flowers suddenly vanished and right below her bare feet a small flower began to sprout as she stood underneath a tree.

 A pretty woman with an angelic voice but it sounded very sad. She had red hair that was in pigtails and green eyes. She wore an iris in her hair and a band that goes across her forehead. Her clothing consists of white wolf fur draped over her shoulders, a necklace, white fur skirt, insteps, and arms guards, with red and blue armor.

Ayame turned around to found herself face to face with pretty but the lady and thought it was some type of weird cosplay.

" Who are you?" The lady asked then everything started to shatter away.

"Ayame Yukaitsu!." Someone called out and repelled her spirit from some sort of dimension.

" My head hurts." Ayame groans to find herself in Sota arms protectively. She could not remember or recall this odd dream once she woke up. She opened her brown eyes as they made eye contact and blushed.

" She's awake." He shouted and notified the others as they gathered around them worried about Ayame's condition.

" How long was I out for?" Ayame questioned.

" Not that long, just probably ten minutes." One of her friends answered.

" That strange I felt like I slept for much longer." Ayame thought to herself.

" Can you stand? I think your parents are here." One of her other friends said.

" I think so..." Ayame tried the best to her capability to stand up on her own but her friends ended up helping her along the way to her parent's car that just pulled up in into the driveway of the entrance.  She turns her head to see that Sota was standing there all alone but he was waving with a fairly cute smile on his face. Her friends opened the car door as they helped her inside.

" Thank you, guys," Ayame said and buckled her seat belt.

" You're welcome." They slowly close the door for her then walked away in their small group, laughing and gossiping.

" Ayame, we heard that you passed out again." Her mother brought up who was sitting on the passager side.

" That's because of the lack of nutrients in her body." Her father added.

" I know, I know. I just haven't had the appetite recently." Ayame sighed and looked out the window with a particular person to mind. They made it home and had a very delicious dinner. Ayame's talked all about the race and what happened. However, she skipped the part about Sota which made her blush unwillingly. She helped her mother washed the dishes as they joke of her father. Soon afterward, she took a shower then head to bed. She laid down in her bed underneath the sheets then her heart started to pound hard against her chest. She slowly placed her hand over her chest Why do I feel like this? She questioned herself and force her eyes to shut then somehow ended up falling asleep.