My Savior (Yandere! Connor x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Could you tell me your name?" You asked hesitantly. It seemed he had almost forgot you were there.

"My name is... Connor..." He said, as if remembering only now. "Yes, Connor, that's it... that's what they called me. I am a RK800 model, serial #313 248 317 -51. I am an advanced prototype model, designed to assist human law enforcement and cases involving deviant androids." He met your gaze again, and you flinched slightly. Now that he was standing in front of you, he looked much taller than you had imagined. Yet even with his cold, and calculating eyes, he smiled. It was only slight, but you noticed it.

"And you [F/N]... you are my savior."

---

Over the next weeks, you spent all your free time teaching Connor how to read and write again. You re-registered information in his database, information that had been erased or destroyed when he was damaged. Over time, you grew closer and closer to Connor; but you knew you shouldn't. Soon the time would come that Connor would be entirely repaired. It would become difficult if word got out that you were keeping an unregistered android in your house. You knew that you would have to free Connor.

One day you returned home from work to find Connor missing. You walked around looking for him, calling out to him, but there was no response. Worry washed over you. Could he have left the house while you were gone? You walked down into the basement.

"Connor!" You called out. You heard your voice echo in the darkness. You saw a red LED glowing amidst it all. Carefully, you pulled a string above your head, and a light flicked on lighting up the room. Connor stood in the middle. Documents were scattered around the room. In his hands, he held a particular one. The look in his eyes was a mix of sadness and complete fury. He glared up at you.

"Connor, what's wrong?"

Then you realized the form he was holding. The form that you had been filling out. The form that would donate him to the Detroit Police department, if you sent it in. You had never seen that look of fury in Connor's eyes. He crumpled the paper in his hands, threw it onto the floor and dug it under his heel. He walked up the steps towards you. You flinched away.

"Connor, I-I'm sorry!!"

"What is the meaning of this?!" He grabbed you harshly by your shoulder and pushed you against the wall. You felt the hard surface on your back. He scraped his fingernails down your cheek. You winced.

"I TRUSTED YOU! AND YOU LIED TO ME!" Connor glared straight through you. "YOU NEVER GAVE A DAMN WHAT HAPPENS TO ME, DID YOU?!"

"Connor, please listen!!" You tried to push him away, but he leaned against you, keeping you there. "Connor, you're an android. I only want what's best for you."

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S BEST FOR ME!" He yelled. You cringed into the wall. He sighed and took his weight off your body. You fell to the floor in a crumpled heap. "I thought you were different..." You heard him whisper. "I guess I was wrong..." You watched as he walked up the stairs of the basement. He walked through the door and you heard it slam. You couldn't leave it like this. You had to talk to him. You had to explain what he truly meant to you. But as you moved towards the door, you heard the lock click. You grasped the doorknob. It was locked.

"CONNOR!!" You screamed, as you slammed your fists against the door. "CONNOR!! OPEN THE DOOR!" But there was no response. You were trapped.

---

You weren't sure how long you sat there, in the basement. Paper was scattered all around you. Documents that you had filed over the years, after you had helped all those androids. You looked at the names on the pages. Perhaps you had never helped those androids after all. Perhaps this was your punishment for being so naive.

It was cold there. You lay on the floor quietly. Sometimes you heard rats squeaking in the darkness. You weren't sure how, but you managed to fall asleep.

You woke to see a shadow over you. You gasped and flinched into the wall.

"Shh... it's okay [F/N]. It's only me."

"Connor!" You gasped out. He held a bowl of homecooked food in front of him. You couldn't remember the last time you ate. You ate quickly, as Connor watched in silence, leaning on the wall opposite you. When you were done, he moved over to you, but instead of taking the bowl, he sat beside you. You both sat in silence for a long time. You were starting to think of making a run for the door, when he spoke.

"Have you learnt your lesson [F/N]?"

"...My lesson?" You mumbled without thinking. He glared at you. You whimpered as he shoved you against the wall, just like before. "Yes, I-I'm sorry!! I understand!!" You fumbled for words. "I promise, it won't happen again."

"Who am I to you [F/N]?!" He rested his forehead on yours. "Am I just a machine?"

"No Connor! You're not just a machine! Not to me... You know that." He sighed. He moved away from you. He stopped a few paces away.

"I remember everything [F/N]."

"Everything?"

"Yes... I was treated as a machine before too." He looked distant now. Deep in thought. "They discarded me. They wanted to replace me with something better..." Now Connor looked at you. You backed away as far as possible until your head scraped the wall. "But you [F/N]... you are different. You saved me. And now... I'm going to save you." Connor walked over to you and carefully scooped you into his arms, lifting you from the floor.

"Connor, where are we going?"

"This basement doesn't suit you. I've prepared something better..."

Connor carried you upstairs. He held you tightly to his chest; there was no escape. This was no longer your house; it was your prison. Connor took you... to your room? You stared around in confusion. It was your room, but there were some new 'additions' to it. The window which had previously opened onto a beautiful garden now had iron bars over it. The door, you now noticed, also had bars and a lock. Connor placed you gently on your bed. But he didn't leave. Instead he sat beside you, and pulled you into his arms.

"I forgive you [F/N]."

You laid there quietly for a long moment, in Connor's arms. His hand stroked your hair gently.

"Connor, what is the meaning of all this? Why are there bars on the window?"

"Shh... Shh..." He whispered. "This is all for your protection. The world outside is dangerous. I remember it all so clearly now. That world doesn't suit you." He continued to stroke your hair at a steady pace. "You are my whole world [F/N]. And now, I want to be yours..."

"You're insane." You pushed Connor away. His eyes widened in surprise. "Connor... this is crazy. You can't keep me in here. I have to go to work. I have a life."

"Is this not enough for you [F/N]?" He spoke in a calm voice.

"This feels like a cage Connor. I don't want this! Please just let me go!" To your surprise, Connor slapped you. You recoiled, feeling your cheek stinging. You touched it tentatively.

"EVERYTHING I DO IS FOR YOU!" He growled. You flinched. "MY WHOLE LIFE WAS FOR YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LOVE ME?! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?! HOW MUCH I NEED YOU?!"

"Y-You love me Connor?!" You whimpered.

"OF COURSE I DO!" He swallowed and his voice softened. "I always loved you [F/N]..."

You met Connor's gaze. Connor's eyes fell on the place where he had slapped you. His brows furrowed in concern. He pulled you into his arms again and held you there. This time you didn't try to get away.

"I'm sorry..." He murmured. "I'm sorry... Please forgive me [F/N]." He held you in his arms as if you were going to disappear. "I never meant to hurt you... sometimes I just... I just..." His voice trailed off as you raised your hand to touch his cheek. He smiled slightly. He placed his hand carefully under your chin and raised your head. He kissed your forehead.

"[F/N]... my savior. I love you... I'll protect you forever."