Chapter 20: Love And Divide

Start from the beginning

Raven: "It's not too late give up now. I'll spar you from humiliation." she stated.

Past Me: "Lioness, you're far too young to be picking fights with me." I stated as black smoke appeared out of thin air and wrapped around me.

It formed my large bulky armor and once it finished, I charged towards her. She quickly jumped away towards a tree and landing on the side of it before jumping towards me to try and flank. I saw this coming and my armor on the side she was coming formed spikes and launched towards her. She saw this and planted her sword in the ground to stop her from coming closer. Once the spikes were upon her, she backflipped to dodge the spikes as it planted itself into the ground she was standing on previously.

She took this chance and ran forward onto the spikes to get closer to me. She closed the distance between us and swung her blade down to my head only for me to grab the blade tightly. Her eyes widen as I dropped my spear and used my other arm to grab the lower part of her leg before pulling her off my spikes as they retracted. I spun her a bit before slamming her onto the ground before lifting my leg up to stomp on her. But she grabbed some dirt from the ground and threw it at my face covering my eyes. I let go of her leg to wipe my eyes. Raven took this chance to go for her weapon.

She stood up and rushed towards me as she reach down to the ground to grab my spear. With that, she thrusted it towards my armpit and embedded it into my arm causing me to drop her weapon. I smiled to the fact that she was adapting quickly and using whatever she could to beat me. Once she had her weapon back, she made some distance between us as I finished cleaning my face. I pulled out the spear causing blood to pour out onto the ground. Raven's eyes widen to the fact my aura didn't protect me. If only she knew that I didn't have any.

Past Me: "Well done on turning the tide of the battle." I stated as I clapped my hands as my bulky armor disappeared, but a layer of black smoke still covered my body.

Raven: "Give up." she demanded.

Past Me: "No." I stated.

She rushed towards me as I stood there. I wanted to see if she had what it took to take a life. When she stood a few feet in front of me, she lifted her sword up into the air and I quickly put my right arm in front of me as I felt the blade cut through it. My right arm fell to the ground causing Raven to stop and jump away. I groaned a bit from the pain, losing a limb is never a fun moment.

Raven: "Why? Why didn't your aura protect you?!" she demanded to know.

I felt the black smoke on my body move towards the spot my right arm used to be and formed a new arm made out of the black smoke, but it looked thin and beastly.

Raven: "What are you?" she asked.

Past Me: "Something that is out of your league, Lioness." I said to her as I lifted my newly formed arm at her.

I used it quickly to stretch out to her. She was caught off guard by this and was about to dodge only for my arm to reach her before she could. I grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against a tree. I created another beast-like black arm with my left arm and it stretched out towards her. I used it to grab the wrist of the arm she was using to hold her weapon. Once I did this, I slowly began crushing her wrist until she couldn't handle it anymore forcing her to drop her weapon onto the ground. Knowing that she was now at my mercy, I began walking over towards her.

Past Me: "You're far more skilled then I originally thought. But that's still not enough to beat me. So are you ready to surrender?" I asked.

Raven: "Fuck you." she stated.

This response made me tighten my grip on her neck causing her aura to deplete quickly. I continued this until her aura broke. Now my hand was choking her and I could hear her try to breath desperately. After few seconds, I stopped tightening it and allowed her to breath.