I stopped but not because she told me to, but because my legs were getting tired from carrying the weight of the skis.

After waiting a thousand years, we got off the lift but surprise, surprise, we were the only ones from our group who decided to start off with the hardest trail. Why were Capricorns so adamant about being the best? Why couldn't they just enjoy the ride?

Veronica sped ahead of me and didn't even bother waiting. I really didn't understand her problem, I knew she hated me but it wouldn't kill her to acknowledge my existence.

I ended up just barely making it down the mountain in one piece. But of course, my partner was getting along just fine. My legs were on fire after doing so many runs in a row to the point where I debated whether or not to just ride the chairlift.

When it reached lunchtime, I couldn't get away from her fast enough.

We passed by Kingston's group, which was going on a hike. I tagged along behind him, inserting myself between him and a Taurus, "Do you think they'll notice if I just sneak in?"

"No but I was having a really deep conversation with Howard here," he pouted and I wasn't sure if he was being serious or not.

"He's a Taurus, what could you possibly talk about? Food?" From personal experience, Taurus didn't make the best conversationalists.

Kingston sighed dramatically. "Not all Taurus are obsessed with food you know."

"Oh please,"

"Like not all Aries are obsessed with sex." He added and I shrugged, looking at the snowy ground.

"Well, I wouldn't know."

"Wait, what?"

"I said I wouldn't know."

Kingston opened his mouth for four seconds before speaking, "You haven't had sex yet?"

"Did you have to say it so loudly?" My cheeks burned at the invasion of my privacy.

"I'm just saying, everyone knows Aries has the highest sex drive. Like, they'll have sex with anything that moves basically."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"I hope you do." He waggled his eyebrows and I slapped my forehead. He was a child.

"Come on, be mature."

"'Come', nice," he laughed and I turned my back on him. So what if we hadn't done anything physical yet? I bet we weren't the only couple who hadn't.

I snuck back into my group and ate the lunch the teachers were handing out. Everyone sat around for a couple minutes after eating and I chatted with some people in my group. They were okay people but I missed my friends.

Out of nowhere, strong arms wrapped around my shoulders and I let out a small yelp, almost falling off the bench.

"Hey," Mars greeted me and despite knowing it wasn't some murderer, my body was still tense.

"Hey," I smiled and turned around, "Aren't you supposed to be with your group?" Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"I wanted to see you." He grabbed my hand and wordlessly tugged me along. The parent chaperones didn't seem to care so I stood up from my seat and followed him into the woods.