Newt got the feeling that she wasn't telling him everything, but he didn't press her any further. Instead, he sat up, but immediately felt a dull, throbbing pain in his head. He groaned, and Tina got out of her chair to move beside him.

       "That's why you shouldn't drink that stuff," she scolded. 

       "Sorry," Newt mumbled as he lay back down again, rubbing his temple.

       "Stay here," Tina told him. "I'm going to get you something to help you feel a little more like yourself."

       She walked into the kitchen, where she poured some hot water into a cup. Then she took out a little packet out of a cupboard, ripped it open, and dumped the contents into the steaming water. Whipping out her wand, she stirred it magically, and returned to back Newt. 

       "Here," she said, handing it to him. "This is going to help you sober up."

       "I am sober," Newt said indignantly, propping himself up on his elbow to receive his drink.

       Tina ignored him. "It's an herbal remedy that will help your head. Queenie got it from somebody at work."

       Newt decided to ignore the issue of why Queenie would have needed this in the first place, and took a sip from the cup instead. It tasted sharp and tangy, with an underlying hint of citrus and dried grass. He swallowed, and as the liquid slid down his throat, the taste turned bitter. His nose wrinkled, and Tina laughed at his expression.

       "Not the best?" she asked, grinning and shaking her head at him. "I hope that'll help you learn not to drink more than your average amount of Dragon's Fire."

       "I won't be forgetting that anytime soon," Newt confirmed, downing the rest of his drink.

       The drink left behind a vile aftertaste, complete with the bitter tang. Newt gagged slightly, but the pain in his head was subsiding. The pulsing ache that had been pounding in his head was dying away, and his mind felt clearer and more alert. 

       "Thanks," he said, sitting up all the way.

       Tina's striped blanket clung to his shoulders as he sat up, and Newt was uncomfortably reminded of it. With some amount of embarrassment, he shook it off. Gathering the fabric into his arms, he handed the bundle to Tina.

       "And thanks for this, too," Newt added.

       "You're welcome," Tina replied, taking the blanket from him and sending it zooming back to her room with a Banishing Charm. "You looked cold last night."

       She sat down beside him on the couch, and Newt shifted over to make room for her. He felt slightly awkward, as he had not been this close in proximity to her since they'd kissed, and he was unsure of how to act.

       "I'm sorry I made you leave The Blind Pig early last night," Newt said apologetically. "And on New Year's Eve, too."

       "You didn't make me do anything, Newt," Tina said. "I didn't want to go to The Blind Pig anyway. It was Queenie's crazy idea."

       Newt snorted at her words. "Queenie can be...um, rather unique at times."

       "Unique is right," Tina agreed, shaking her head and leaning back into the couch.

       "I heard what she was yelling yesterday," Newt said, not sure of why he was bringing this up.

       Tina's face turned red. "Yep, she was really excited," she said somewhat lamely.