Invisible.......Chapter Three

Start from the beginning

''So what's your problem?'' he asks. I turn to him confused.

''You act like something earth shattering has happened to you. Your parents are upset over you but you don't care or don't respect them enough. They beg you to tell them what's wrong but you refuse or act like you're going to say something but change your mind. Don't you think that hurts them, like their not worth talking to?'' he sneered. I stumbled away from him shocked. He didn't have to talk to me. Didn't he know that? I didn't care what he thought of me, with

his cocky guy self. He was just like other guys: jerks. Didn't he think it upset me because I couldn't tell my parents? Didn't he think it I hated looking at them and not telling them anything? I was only close to one person and that was my brother. But he was dead. Didn't he think I wished he was alive, so I could spill everything to him? So I could shout and scream at him for leaving me, after he promised? I knew there were tears in my eyes and I turned and carried on walking. He could just piss off if he thought I was a bitch.

Luke's P.O.V:

I stared down at her confused face.

''You act like something earth shattering has happened to you. Your parents are upset over you but you don't care or don't respect them enough. They beg you to tell them what's wrong but you refuse or act like you're going to say something but change your mind. Don't you think that hurts them, like their not worth talking to?''I sneered. She stumbles away from me, like I just hit her. Her face was a mask of shock, then anger then hatred, before I saw tears in her eyes.

Great Luke, upset the girl why don't you. She had been nothing but....well she hadn't been rude but here you go making her cry. I looked at her properly for the first time. Yesterday I hadn't real seen her because of the rain and this morning she had her head turned away from me or bent. She was...beautiful. She had long light brown hair the same colour as mine, hazel eyes that looked so clear and her lips...they were so pink and full. She was her bottom one gently and as the blood rush to the place it made her look even more beautiful if that was even possible. She skin was lightly tanned and her body was all curvy in the right places. The bell rang and she turned away, wiping away her tears. Oh shit, she's hot and I just made her cry. She probably thinks I'm an obsessive jerk. Or worse. She ran off, and as I followed her I tried and failed not to look at her arse. She reached a door and pulled it open. We burst inside to see we had everyone's attention. The class was seated and the teacher was at the front explaining something. He looked at Kara, then back to me. Her face was flushed and a tear was rolling down her cheek. Damn this must look like I did something to make her cry. Well you did I thought. I noticed everyone's eyes were on me.

It was like no one could see her.

She was invisible.

''Sorry we're late. I'm Luke Jenkins. I just started here. Kara was giving me a tour.'' I explained.

''who?'' the teacher asked puzzled.

I blinked and Kara bent her head.

I pointed at her ''Kara Johnson?''

''oh right, Lara...''

Kara walked to the back and took her seat.

''you can sit at the back next to ...mike'' he stated after looking around. I looked up to see a group of guys in football jackets. They were on the opposite side of

where Kara sat, I noticed. A guy with dirty blonde hair and a cocky attitude raised his head.

''yeah?'' he smirked.

''Luke here's going to work with your group' the teacher sighed.

''cool'' mike turned to me and grinned. As I made my way to the back, I saw Kara flinch. I frowned slightly but chose to ignore this.