"Shhhh!!!" I think she's waking up." I heard Moony say.

"Aw Moony I wanted to hear the rest of the plan..." I whined with my eyes half-open. My voice was croaky as if I'd been asleep a while.

I took in my surroundings. Hospital wing. Again. Should have known. I came here so often, Poppy should really get me a bed with my name of it... and a more comfortable mattress.

Suddenly I was squashed by the weight of three teenage boys trying to group hug me while I laid in my bed.

"Ouch..." I muttered. It was all it took for them all the fly off of me.

"Snugs are you okay?! Oh of course your not! You're here! Is there anything you need? Another pillow? Soup? I can get Tipsy to bring some up from the kitchens! Does your head hurt? I can get Poppy! Oh we are so going to get that Tommy Selwyn git." rambled James.

"Wait, what happened?" I asked. The events leading up to my current head ache were a bit fuzzy. The boys did that annoying thing where they look at each other knowingly.

"Er— Well we won the game, because of you. You were absolutely brilliant!" said James. I shot him a look to get to the point.

Sirius spoke next. "Well, as soon you caught the snitch, Tommy Selwyn— the Ravenclaw chaser— grabbed one of the beater's bats and decided to hit you with a bludger after the game was clearly already over."

"THAT ARSEHOLE!" I screeched.

"Tommy was banned from the team... for life." said Remus.

"Good." I said simply. "Now, Paddy... can you please finish explaining your torturous plans for Mr. Selwyn? I need something happy to think about."

***

I was stuck in the hospital for much longer than expected. Poppy had me on constant bed rest for week. Remus and James came to visit as often as they could. Sirius however, being the clingy mutt that he is, never left my side. Even when Party Pooper Poppy told him visiting hours were over, he would sneak back in in doggo form.

After my week long sentence of hospital incarceration was complete, I was itching to get Tommy back. As much as I loved the idea of throwing him in a cage with Walburga Black, a blast-ended skrewt, and a vat of Bubotuber pus, it just wasn't practical. Therefore, the boys and I would need to come up with a new plan that would hit him right where it hurt... his ego.

To do this I would have to enlist the help of someone with inside knowledge of what made that tosser tick. I needed the help of my dear prat of a brother Benjamin.

Benjamin Stewart Greengrass, or Benny, was a year ahead of me and also a Ravenclaw. We didn't talk much during school... or out of school. He was a prefect, but not the cool kind like Moony... oh no. He was one of those that took the rules way way too seriously. You can only imagine his utter disgust for me and my choice of mischievous friends.

I approached my blonde haired, brown eyed, pompous prat of a brother as he made his way across the transfiguration courtyard. He may be perpetually irritated by my presence, but I was still his little sister, so there was still a small chance he would help me in my plot for revenge.

"Hey Benny!" I greeted happily, skipping along next to him.

"What do you want Elizabeth?" He drawled. Cranky much?

"Well, I don't know if you heard... but I got whacked with a bludger a while back—"

"I sent flowers." he said, annoyed. Yeah he sent flowers, but didn't bother to visit... Also, I was allergic to the flowers. Idiot.

"Yeah... right... well I was wondering if you could help me... erm... figure out how to get Tommy back..." I said hesitantly with an innocent smile.

"El I don't—" he began, but I cut him off before he could finish refusing me.

"I know you hate my friends and our pranks, but you don't even have to do anything! I just need some inside information!" I said in a rush. "Please? For me?" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes, a skill I have perfected thanks to all my time spent with Sirius.

He tried to resist. He tried rather valiantly. But he was no match for my little sister cuteness. "What do you need to know?" he sighed.

"Everything." I said grinning evilly.

***

"YOU GOT BENNY STICK-IN-THE-MUD GREENGRASS TO HELP US WITH A PRANK?!?" Howled James. "HOW?!"

"Magic." I replied cheekily.

"YOU IMPERIOUSED HIM?!" Screamed Remus with uncharacteristic intensity.

"NO!" Although that was one of my back-up plans...

"THEN HOW?!" Barked Sirius.

"I gave him the puppy dog eyes." I said casually while looking down and inspecting my nails.

"Oh. That makes sense. So, what did he tell you?" Asked a now less intense Remus.

"Apparently, Tommy is rather fond of his hair—"

"Shouldn't be, mine is so much better." Interrupted Sirius. It was true. For all of the many faults Sirius possessed, his hair was most definitely not one of them.

"Anyways... he happens to use a specific hair potion every morning.. can anyone guess what specific hair potion that may be?" I said slyly, looking pointedly at James.

It took a moment, but then it clicked. "Merlin's bearded dragon, this is going to be good." He said rubbing his hands together and grinning like an evil genius.

Yes. Yes it is.