🔸note🔸

Hi guys I'm sorry for not updating this book for quite a long...
Well, the reason is because things happened...hehe.
Actually last week I attended Twiceland! OMG!!!!!!!! My dream came true!!! The girls were so pretty especially Sana and Tzuyu!!! Tzuyu was so composed, they stood for quiet a long time but she was the only one who had perfect body language! She stood up there on the stage with straight back and looked so calm! Omghdhsjshsjsjaja!
Also Sana, she was so cute! She was one of the most friendly member and she gave the fanservice the best!!!! She was the one who took the fans' gifts and wore them 💕 she never got tired smiling to us, she looked so genuine istg! She knew no tired! OMG I love her more!!!
Also the other girls... OMG actually I didn't pay attention much of the others bcs my eyes kept following Sana 😅🤣 but Momo was so beautiful and cute!! She said 'unyu unyu' means 'kawai kawai' or 'kyopta kyopta' or 'cute cute' kkkk~
AND I WAS IN ONE SECTION WITH MOMO'S PARENTS OMG!!! I TOOK PHOTOS WITH HER PARENTS!!!

 OMG actually I didn't pay attention much of the others bcs my eyes kept following Sana 😅🤣 but Momo was so beautiful and cute!! She said 'unyu unyu' means 'kawai kawai' or 'kyopta kyopta' or 'cute cute' kkkk~ AND I WAS IN ONE SECTION WITH MOMO'S...

Papa Hirai was so cool and Mama Hirai was so beautiful and young!!
This is my best accomplishment as K-pop fan yet 🤣
That's it guys...🤣 I still can't move on~ my next goal is attending Love Yourself Tour in Fukuoka, pray for me 😇😚 and I hope my readers also can attend your faves concerts too!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ok...back to this book, I promise I'll update this weekend ok? I love you everyone!! And I miss you TWICEWIFELOL lmao 🤣