The Lost Rose

Before I start with this chapter I want to say thanks for 1K views 😍 I'm so happy, another book surpassed 1K 😂 thanks for reading my book, hopefully you can give me more feedbacks on my work 😉

And... sorry for this chapter 🙏
🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Sana had no idea what happened after they went to the washroom. Sana's head was hurt too much because of her cry. When she got calmer and gained her conscious, Sana found herself in a flat with black-white theme. Sana was scanning her sight to the whole room. It was a boy's flat and Sana was lying on a king bed.

"Drink,"

Sana turned around after hearing a familiar voice. Yoongi was sitting on the edge of the bed while handing her a glass of water. Sana stared at the glass, actually she was still registering of what just happened, why she's here.

"Yeah. I wanted to put a poison on your drink, but no. I didn't do that,"Yoongi said expressionless. Sana creeps upon hearing that. Yoongi is really unexpected. He got mad this morning, then he disappeared all day. She had no idea when did it start where Taehyung's position as her guardian angel has changed to Yoongi. Yoongi came when Sana cried in the middle of class 2-3 and saved her. Then now Yoongi said he wanted to poisoning Sana even though he didn't do that. Yoongi is unexpected.

"Yoongi...I'm sorry...thank you,"Sana ducked her face. She recalled for what happened this morning. For any sake, happiness come after sacrifice. Sana should take responsibility because she sacrificed Yoongi's feelings.

Yoongi was still quiet while staring at Sana. Recalled what happened today, imagined what Jin said made his heart like being stabbed by a dagger. Yoongi avoided Sana the whole day to hold himself to not raging at Sana again like before. That was because of Taehyung. But when he wanted to grab his bag he heard some students were talking about Sana became a show in class 2-3, Yoongi immediately rushed to the class. There's no one who can hurt Sana but him, it was already planted in Yoongi's mind.

"*sobs*...,"Sana couldn't hide her tears when she remembered about Tzuyu.

"Stop crying,"Yoongi demanded. Sana shook her head.

"I'm sorry. I should check Tzuyu's condition,"Sana was about to leave when Yoongi who already drank the water he brought slammed his lips onto Sana's lips. Fortunately Sana who got shocked immediately opened her mouth so Yoongi could easily inserting the water he drank onto Sana's throat.

"You shed too much tears, drink out this water or I'll force you to drink,"Yoongi handed the glass to Sana after Sana successfully gulped the water Yoongi inserted directly onto her mouth. Sana stunned with what Yoongi did. No way! Yoongi paid attention to her? Yoongi knew that Sana got dehydration so she was stumbling and fatigue.

"Taehyung said Tzuyu is already hospitalized, she can't get visited yet so it's useless if you go there,"Yoongi said after Sana drank out her drink.

"Is she okay?"Sana asked, looked so worried.

"Yeah, that's what Taehyung told me so don't worry,"Yoongi put the glass back to the counter beside his bed.

"Then I should go home,Jimin Oppa will be at ho-,"

Sana fell silent after she almost finish her words. This is bad. She pulled the trigger again. Yoongi rolled his eyes in annoyance. Sana really couldn't learn. He should give her a lesson and if can, it's the lesson that can make Sana leave Jimin.

Sana held her breath when Yoongi pushed her body harshly to the bed until she was laying down again. Sana regretted for her words. Of course Yoongi won't be happy when Sana make him realize that she go to the same house with Jimin. Imagine if Sana went to the house, meet Jimin, take shower, then lay down in the same bed with Jimin, kissing and....