Yui's Blood and Sateko's Violin

Sateko's P.O.V

After class I was talking with Subaru near where the cars were. I saw people glaring at me and fawning over Subaru. No boy will ever dare try to approach me now that they have seen my temper

"So then the girls were screaming at the same time that they loved me so much and I just told them that they were just more little girls who saw another boy they thought was pretty so they tried to tell me I was wrong but then I just walked away and called them stupid."

"Well thats cruel but they needed to face reality sooner or later."

We went on with our nonstop babble about all the idiots who try things with us till our brothers and the Mukami's finally showed up. Ruki smirked as soon as he saw me and the others just started snickering.

"Ok whats so funny exactly?"

"This morning some girls gave you some trouble and boy did you let them have it."

He pulled out an audio recording and played back the things I said to them.

"Stalker."

"It was too funny I had to let them hear it. You can be really harsh."

Subaru had me by the waist to keep me from attacking. He knew me way to well. Oh well thats a brother for you. Especially when he's from the same mother.

"Alright guys knock it off before this Rose releases her thorns. Again."

They all shut up. They knew they were not gonna win a fight with me. Even with more people on their side. Subaru is smart enough not to try to win a fair fight with me. Reiji stepped off to the side. He is the one who would not fight me whatsoever. 

"Well you get to go to your room now because the Mukami's are coming over for dinner."

I lit up at that comment. I really wanted to go to my room and play my violin.

I decided to ride with my brothers and Yui since I haven't in so long. I was actually kinda happy for once.

Yui's P.O.V

Sateko seemed really happy to be going back to the mansion. She was even kicking her legs a little in the car. When the car came to a halt and we stepped inside she asked a question that she has never asked me or her brothers ever before.

"Yui do you mind if I take a little blood from you?"

She has never done it before. She has never tried to. She actually avoids me more than Subaru does. The look in her eyes actually got to me.

"Sure I don't see why not."

"Not here though. I'll take you to your room. In case you pass out or something. Also so Mommy Reiji doesn't have a temper tantrum."

Reiji gave Sateko a look. Ayato started laughing too.

"Ha ha Mommy Reiji."

Sateko took me upstairs while the boys started getting into their usual conversations and arguments.

"I will only do this if your ok with it Yui. I will not do it without your consent."

She really is a kind soul. She doesn't like hurting others when it comes to drinking blood.

"I'm OK with it Sateko. Just try not to make it hurt."

"I will do my best to make sure you feel very little pain."

She walked over and sunk her teeth into me. It hurt at first but then I couldn't feel pain at all. Just sweet relief and a vaguely smelled the sweetest smell. It was coming from Sateko.

She smells just like a candy rose

I let darkness take me but before i went completely in I heard a voice.

"I'm sorry. Sleep well now Yui."

Sateko's P.O.V

Her blood was so sweet.

"I'm sorry. Sleep well now Yui."

I laid her on her bed and covered her in the blankets. I then went to my room to grab my Violin. After I got it then I went to Subaru's room.

"Grab your guitar big bro lets jam."

He smiled and grabbed his guitar. We ran down to the living room just cause it has more room and began to play our song.

As I was playing I couldn't help but hammer on the notes. Subaru's Guitar and my violin matched together perfectly. I ended up doing tricks and attracting the attention of my brothers and the Mukami's. I could see the looks in their eyes as I did my dances with Subaru letting his guitar go nuts with him. As we soon finished the song everyone was looking at us.

"Since when do you play the violin Kitten?"

"Since when does Shorty have those moves?"

"Bunny really likes to play doesn't she Teddy?"

"Sugar plays it like its nothing."

"Subaru you have really improved in your playing. It complemented Satties violin nicely."

They showered me and Subaru in their compliments. They really enjoyed it. Yui had been at the staircase halfway through the song apparently so she enjoyed it too. Soon though we were all interrupted by a presence I certainly do not like

"Hello baby girl. It's been so long since I've seen you. Come give your Kino a big hug."

Kino.