Ruki's Song and Little Rude Fans

A/N Do Not i repeat DO NOT play the video yet. You people know the drill.

I woke up the next day and remembered what Ruki said to me. I also smelled something coming from downstairs. I assumed it was Ruki cooking so I walked downstairs to the kitchen. That's when I heard someones voice. I looked in the kitchen and Ruki was in there waiting for something to get done cooking. He was listening to the music and singing.

(You may now play the song)

"Well you done done me in you bet I felt it. I tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted. I fell right through the cracks. Now i'm trying to get back."

He continued singing the song and I just hid and listened to him. When he finished he started talking to himself.

"That song kinda describes what I wanna tell her. Maybe I should sing it for her sometime."

I felt heat in my cheeks and decided to leave him in the kitchen to cook. I started skipping in the living room singing some of the lyrics.

"Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours. So please don't please don't please don't. Theres no need to complicate. Cause our time is short this is this is this is our fate."

A voice came from behind me

"I'm yours."

I spun around to see Kou standing there with his usual stupid smile.

"Could it be you've fallen for one of us already? Is it me by any chance?"

"Rapunzel first things first I am not saying a single comment towards your question second you about just got freakin hit."

He started kinda pouting a bit as if it would get me to spill.

"Why are you so mean to me and Yuma Kitten? You only like talking to Ruki and Azusa. Why is that?"

"Azusa is sweet and not annoying. Ruki is well Ruki I don't ever really get too annoyed by him. Yuma and you are the most annoying people I have ever met in my life ever."

With that said I walked back to the Dining Room to wait for the food to be ready. When I walked in Ruki had just finished setting the table.

"I wonder where you heard that song you were singing in the living room. Care to tell me?"

Crap he knows.

"I heard you sing it and it was catchy so it got stuck in my head nothing more to it."

He nodded and didn't say anything to me about it anymore. Eventually everyone arrived. A couple glares were exchanged from me to Kou but I had a very good reason. We climbed into their limo and rode to school only to be greeted by fangirls when we arrived. Only this time there were banners made for specific Mukami's

I love you Kou

Marry me Yuma

Notice me Azusa

Be mine Ruki

I Didn't particularly like the last banner or any banners with Ruki's name on it. I glared at everyone who had one with Ruki's name. Someone tapped my shoulder after a couple minutes.

"Oi Shorty. Why are you glaring at everyone that has a Ruki banner?"

I'd been caught red handed by Yuma.

"Because I can."

I knew that I shouldn't lie when Kou's around. He'd call me out on it immediately.

"That does not answer my question Shorty stop dodging the subject. You literally glare at anyone who Makes you angry or Talks about or to Ruki. If I didn't know any better then I would say you like Ruki."

"Well it's a good thing you know better. Maybe I just don't like people flirting with Ruki for no freakin reason did you ever think of that Yuma? I guess not since you look like a complete idiot from where i'm standing."

I sped up and walked into the school faster than the others did. I didn't want them catching on to me. Not yet. I'm not ready yet.

"Well well if it isn't Miss Sakamaki. Or should I say the Sakamaki Slut."

I turned around to look at the fangirls who looked very angry.

"I don't have time to deal with you and your other fellow fangirls right now. Spout your nonsense to someone who actually cares."

They gaped at me like I had just said every cuss word in the book.

"Why you little slut."

She slapped me. I felt my anger boiling to the surface. I didn't want to release it but she was getting on my last nerve.

"Bet you'll think twice before messing with Ruki's lover" Spoke Fangirl 2.

Ruki's lover!? That was getting me angrier.

"Yeah Ruki only likes her. She is Ruki's one true love and he'll come crawling to her feet soon so eat that little slut."

Another one roundhouse kicked me in the face. The started Kicking and hitting me some more until I finally had enough. I glared at them and caught ones hand making them all stop their useless attacks. I got in the girls face and spoke the harshest words I had ever spoke to someone ever.

"Listen here little girl Ruki could care less about you. You are not Ruki's lover as you claim cause Ruki has never spoke a single freakin word to you or about you. Now you can either love him in private. Ask him out and get rejected. Or you can move on. Unless you want me to kill you. I will gladly arrange that if you want. If you don't want that I suggest you take your little squad behind you and your skinny little body back to the trash can you were born in. Have I made myself clear?"

I let her go and she ran away like a little baby. Someone whistled behind me. Subaru was standing there. Apparently he must have been listening in on me.

"Dang you really let her have Rose."

"I got tired of her freakin mouth. Her and her little Blond Squad."

"HA. Oh well lets go to class. Be lucky it was me and not one of the Mukami's listening in."

He looked behind us but continue his talk to me as we walked to class.

Ruki's P.O.V

She let them have it. She sounded sort of angry. She was also glaring at everyone with a banner that said my name on it. The others think she's already fallen for one of us. They used what little of a brain they have to conclude it was me. I have spent the most time with her. I have made the most of the moves on her. She hates Yuma and Kou. And she doesn't really talk much with Azusa unless she's planning something. I guess it would be logical but still.

I will find out the truth. If she wants me to or not. Just one question will determine the truth. Better make sure Kou is with me when I ask though.

I walked off to my class and made it just before the bell rang.

God she really is something.