Slipping into the cute side

It had been a week since I arrived. I was currently asleep. It was quiet warm and peaceful.

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my coffin. It was soft knocking. I gently opened the coffin door to see Subaru standing over me smiling.

"Time to wake up Little rose. You need to eat something. Reiji even mad some more sweets for you."

I sat up and look at him. I smiled.

"Been a while since you smiled. Even according to father you haven't smiled since you lived here."

"Well I never had a reason too I do when we're alone. The others can't see and your too nice not to smile at."

"That's a first" He snickered. "Come on and hurry down stairs everyone's waiting. Normally your early so they were worried."

"Worried? I was just sleeping. I lose track of time when I sleep."

He kissed my forehead. "I know hurry downstairs my Little rose."

He left the room. I changed my clothes and put my hair up in pigtails.(picture above but pigtails go down to her waist)

I left the room and went down stairs to meet up with the rest of them for dinner. I smelled the food from the living room and gracefully walked into the dining hall with my usual frown and glare.

"What kept you this time Sattie?"

"I fell asleep in the coffin. I tend to lose track of time when I sleep. Sorry to keep you waiting Reiji."

 He looked at me in shock. I realized I hardly ever said sorry for anything. I said nothing and sat down at the table. We all began eating when Ayato broke the silence.

"Hey Doll after dinner you wanna go dance with me like we used to?"

"When we danced together it always ended in a tickle war I'll dance but I won't be doing that part."

"Thats Ok with me as long as I get time with my Doll."

I looked over at Yui who seemed relieved. I nugded her with my foot and tossed my head to the side giving her a soft yet kind look. without smiling of course the others were around. We all finished eating and I walked from my seat over towards Reiji. He was cleaning up the table. I decided to help him out which gave me a look of shock.

"Sattie are you feeling ok?"

"Never better. Why?"

"You just seem calm and your not glaring as much as were earlier. Plus you never agree to do anything with anyone. Maybe Subaru at times but, that's beside the point. You also never help with the dishes. I can't help but think somethings up."

"I just had a nice rest so i'm in a good mood. I really honestly don't wanna be the little sister everyone hates. I just wanna at least hang with the others on occasion. it's not weird its family buisness. I stated simple clear but without annoyance in my voice.

I felt arms hugging me from behind. They were Reiji's. I let him do it. I didn't fight back. I didn't scream at him. I just sat there still.

"We will never hate you your our little sister. even with your Subaru like attitude. We actually think its nice. Even the deadbeat thinks its nice to have a little sister who's like Subaru. That also must be why you and Subaru get along so well. Now run along Ayato is waiting for his dance. Also give him hell if he tries anything."

Reiji let go of me and I left the room as graceful as when I walked in. I made my way to the area where me and Ayato used to dance all the time.

"You actually showed thats a huge surprise."

"I wasn't going back on what I said I was going to do. We're just dancing it's not a big deal."

He smirked as he watched me avert my eyes from his.

"Well come on then lets dance Doll."

He took my hand and we danced together. Whirling and sliding across the floor. I danced as gracefully as I always had. Beautiful yet natural. The music came to a gradual stop. We ended facing each other. He hugged me just like Reiji.

"I missed this you know. You never hang with me anymore.  With any of us for that matter."

"I know. I want to but I just can't seem to find the right way to ask."

"We all want to be with you. Even Yui does I can tell from the way she looks at you. She always smiles."

He released me from the hug but still had his hands on my hips. I looked at him wondering why he still had his hands there. He grinned a big old idiotic grin. The smiled evily at me. His hands started to move along my sides. Thats when it hit me. Before he could even try it I stomped on his foot.

"Ow That hurt. Oh now your gonna get it."

I screamed and ran up the stairs.

"Oi get back here"

"Catch me if you can Oreo-Sama"

"Oh now your gonna get it come here you little brat."

I ran into Reiji's room

"Sattie whats going on?"

"Reiji protect me from the scary angry Oreo."

Ayato ran in the room

"Prepare for hell Doll"

Reiji grabbed Ayato and placed him outside of the door he then shut and locked it twice.

"There we go."

Ayato was banging on the door

"Let me in now Reiji. That ones gonna wish she had just let me do what I wanted."

I stuck my tongue out at the door which got a chuckle out of Reiji.

"Ayato what are you doing yelling in front of Reiji's door and why did I hear sugar cube scream?"

"Yes I would also like to know why Little bunny screamed."

"We were just playing when I went to mess around she realized what I was doing and stomped on my foot. YOU CAN'T HIDE IN THEIR FOREVER DOLL"

"Says who?"

Ayato kept banging on the door and, eventually Reiji told Ayato he was letting me out and, if he tried anything I have every right to punish him. That ended me and Ayato's game. I walked out with a huge grin on my face knowing I had one. I went to my room and slept till the next day.

A/N

I really like how this turned out with a major thing she never does. My friend has some crazy idea that Sateko is the embodiment of me. Sateko is Subaru's little sister therefore she should rarely show her soft side. I am going to do scenes where Sateko hangs with all the brothers then have the Mukami brothers take her away like they did Yui. Which will also be somewhere in the future I will include her seeing Azusa a bit in here like in the classroom or her bumping into him in the halls. but thats somewhere in the future for now i leave you with this chapter till the next.

Peace blessings and llamas