The full moon kidnapping

When I woke up I was home.My throat was burning for something. It wanted blood. I wasn't able to control what I was doing but, I could still see and feel what I was doing. I attempted to move but I was chained to the bed. It seemed to annoy me because I broke the chains no problem. The door was locked from the outside.My foot kicked it down. Reiji was gonna kill me.

"Hehehehehehehe I broke the dumb door down. Now it's time to face punishment everyone. Starting with Yui."

No I don't want to I don't want to hurt Yui. My body started moving. No stop please don't hurt anyone.

"Little bunny how did you get out of your room. you should be resting." My body turned around. No Kanato run away get away from me please. Don't hurt him

"Reiji Little bunny is out of her room." He was just talking to the air at first but then Reiji appeared.

"Where Is Yui?"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that Sattie. You should go back to your room."

My mouth giggled at that sadistically. "Nope. I don't think so Ji-Ji."

"It wasn't a request. Go back to your room Sattie."

"I said no. I want something and I will get it or someones going through hell to escape me."

Shu came up behind me and grabbed me. Yes thank you Shu now don't let her go knock her out please don't let me hurt anyone.

" I think someone needs to rest"

They dragged me back into my room and barred up the door. My blood thirsty part banged on the door and screamed over and over for them to let her out. She faced the window deciding to jump out there. She jumped and, found herself in the garden. She stopped to look at the flowers when she heard a voice.

"Sweet little Sateko Sakamaki."

She whirled around.

"Now who could be creeping around out here speaking without showing their face. If you don't know where Yui is then I have no business with you."

"You taste very sweet. Sweet Sateko."

"Oh I get it your Ruki."

Hands grabbed me from behind. No no no no no Come on me get out of there already for once listen to me and run. I was hit from the back of the head.I couldn't see anymore. I couldn't feel my body being taken by some stupid creature that lives within. All I could do was fall into the darkness of my mind.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter it felt right just making it short and sweet. see ya