Dinner, school ,and lots of fangirls.

Subaru led me to my room. As soon as we got there and I opened the door he just vanished as usual. Of course he's gone already then again he probably knew I didn't wanna be in this dress any longer than I had to be. So I changed into this.

Another dress father really loves making me wear this stuff doesn't he? Oh well if i'm really being honest with myself i like it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Another dress father really loves making me wear this stuff doesn't he? Oh well if i'm really being honest with myself i like it. "Hey teddy? Doesn't Little bunny look adorable? Fluffy seems to like it too. Right Fluffy?" I turned around to see Kanato holding Fluffy without my permission once again. That really makes me angry. I storm over to Kanato and snatch Fluffy out of his hands. "What have I said about touching her without my permission Kanato? That really makes me angry you know? I never said you can touch her and I definetly didn't say you could come in my room I could've been naked for all you could know so next time knock first and if i'm changing i'll let you know to hold on. One final thing. Don't. Touch. Fluffy. Understand?" He simply nodded his head sadly. I knew I had hurt him a bit but thats not what I was trying to do. Before I knew it I was hugging him. "I'm sorry Nii-Nii I didn't mean to make you upset. I was just trying to get my point across. I just don't like it when people touch Fluffy. Like if Yui touched Teddy you would be angry with her." I wasn't even controlling my mouth anymore I had switched into cute little girl mode. The only time I call anyone Nii-Nii is during that time. But honestlt cute mode helps me out in a pinch sometimes. Kanato smiled kissed my forehead and left the room happy. I made my way down stairs towards the dinner table where the only one there was Reiji. "Ah nice to know my Sattie still doesn't like being late have a seat but, don't eat till the rest of them show. I added in some extra sweets for you since Kanato likes to eat them all." I sat down at the table quietly in a respectful and, proper manner. Almost like royalty but still like me."So Sattie I heard you called Kanato out in your room for touching Fluffy, who's currently in your hand hidden away from the others isn't she?" Typical Reiji he seemed to know everything I ever tried to hide. "I also heard you called him Nii-Nii." He said with a smirk on his face. That guaranteed a nice icy glare from me to him. He seemed to know he had hit the nail right on the head there. No denying it now he must've heard everything. That means everyone knew. The rest of the boys and Yui spilled into the dining room. Ayato teasing Yui. Laito chatting with Kanato. Shu looking like he could care less. Subaru looking angry as usual. I put on the angriest face I could make to keep my appearance as the female Sakamaki. The scariest out of them all. It seemed to work on Yui but the rest of the boys just grinned at me evily. I glared at them wondering what they were cooking up now.

A/N

Cliffhanger ha ha can you guess whats gonna happen next. 

Stay tuned in for more of this series and if you want me to also try writing about some other series if i've watched it i'll do it it all depends. peace blessings and llamas.