Getting closer to Azusa and meeting the Mukami's

I'm falling.... I can't breathe either. Where are my brothers? It's pitch black in here.

"Subaru? Help me Subaru."

"Sateko come on i'm right here open your eyes already."

I opened my eyes to see my older brother hovering over my bed where I actually fell asleep in. It was all just a dream. I sat up in bed and looked over to Subaru who was wearing his school uniform.

"Don't tell me I seriously have to go to this stuff?"

"You better get up and get dressed or Reiji's gonna have a fit."

"That stupid mother.I'm not moving"

I plopped down on the bed again refusing to move.

"Well then I guess i'll have to make you move then. Up we go."

Subaru picked me up off the bed and, set me down next to the dresser on my feet away from the bed. I whined about having to get up till I finally got my uniform on and went to the car.

"What took you two so long to get out here?"

"Little miss over here decided she wasn't getting out of bed for any reason whatsoever."

"Sattie seriously? Subaru had to drag you out of your bed and out to the car? I expected you to be able to do that on your own."

"Whatever buzzkill."

Everyone in the car except Reiji snickered at that.He pushed his glasses up with his fingers. The car started moving.

"Anyway as you all know it's a full moon tonight. For precautionary measures Yui it would be wise not to leave your room and lock the door twice."

"Um what's so different about this moon then the others?"

"Sattie can't exactly control her thirst we may need to tie her down tonight."

"Speaking of thirst Little rose here."

He extended his wrist to me.

"What are you doing Subaru."

He cut his arm open a bit so blood would drop from it. I averted my gaze and tore my head over to the window.

"See Yui Little rose has a hard enough time controlling her thirst when we bleed or when she smells your blood."

My throat burned. I wanted blood and I wanted it now. I wouldn't do such unsophisticated things in a car though I do have manners. I'll just have to hold it.

"Subaru cover up your damn arm. Stop the bleeding already."

"Aw is my Sugar cube hungry for blood now. See Subaru this is your fault."

"Tch shut up I was just proving a point. So Yui just stay in your room tonight or if she breaks out of her room she'll hurt you."

Yui looked scared. I didn't want Yui to be scared of me I didn't want to hurt her either.. The car to a stop and Subaru and I again were the first ones out. He had a firm grip on my hand. He had grabbed my hand with the arm he didn't cut. I also didn't smell blood anymore so I was ok.

"I have some things to take care of. We have at least an hour before homeroom starts be there when it does and don't forget to push your desk with mine."

"Got it bossy."

He kissed my forehead like he always has and bumped noses with me.

"I'll see you then Little rose."

I walked to the roof top and put my hand on the huge fence stopping students from falling.

"You know your a really awful person keeping the brothers to yourself like that. Your also mimicking Subaru's awesome attitude and hair color to get close to him. We saw him kiss you forehead earlier. Stay away from the brothers or there will be consequences."