09 | Heartbeat

Hyungwon led Kihyun to a quite dark place,and considering the fact that it was getting late,made the atmosphere more frightening than it already was.What amazed Kihyun was the sky which was shining bright with thousands and thousands of beautiful stars.He reluctantly sat down on the bench next to Hyungwon who was casually admiring the scenery.

"You said that we were going to drink something?" Kihyun broke the silence between them

"I changed my mind." Hyungwon replied

"Well then.The sky is very beautiful,don't you think?"

"I guess so.Still lame though."

"Lame? You must be kidding me.." Kihyun snorted and snuggled in his jacket to warm himself up.

"I'm not kidding.The stars..are just sitting there.They are simply staying there,shining.It's like they are watching your every move,judging you." Hyungwon said coldly,making Kihyun look at him in wonder.

"Why do you think that way?" Kihyun asked softly,trying not to upset the taller.

"Why? Well..It's simple.I've always been looked down on."

"And by the simple fact that the stars are just sitting there..'looking' at you..makes you feel looked down on?"

"Kind of.." Hyungwon shrugged

"Don't feel that way.Maybe you had a rough time in the past but that shouldn't stop you from moving on.Life is beautiful.There are lots of nice people and places out there." Kihyun smiled fondly

Hyungwon wanted to laugh.First his computer,and now this..small stupid boy.

"Beautiful,huh?"

Kihyun simply nodded as silence engulfed them.They both stared at each other.One with fondness in his twinkling eyes and one with an unreadable expression.They didn't know how much time passed,but after piercing squeals echoed from far away,they stood up,alarmed.

"What was that?" Kihyun muttered

"Shit.." an exasperated sigh escaped Hyungwon's lips.

Without giving Kihyun time to process what was happening,Hyungwon pulled the smaller close to his tall body by wrapping his long arm around Kihyun's waist.
Shocked,Kihyun let out a small noise as his face was completely snuggled in Hyungwon's chest as he was being held onto.His hearbeat accelerated,and he desperately hoped that the taller didn't hear it.

"What-"

"Is that Chae Hyungwon?!"

"Shit,shit" Hyungwon groaned and hid his face in the crook of Kihyun's neck,making the smaller weak in the knees.

The taller was literally breathing on Kihyun's sensitive neck.

"No,I don't think so.Maybe you mistook him." another girl spoke..

Kihyun was getting dizzy by their closeness.Hyungwon's arms were still placed on his waist and they seemed to have gone lower,making Kihyun release a quiet gasp.

"What-"

"Are they still here?.." Hyungwon's sleepy voice came out muffled by Kihyun's neck as he cut him off.

Kihyun carefully looked around,and when he saw no one he sighed in relief.

"No.." he muttered in Hyungwon's chest.

"Good"

Hyungwon also sighed and slumped back onto the bench.

"What the hell happened?"

"My stupid fangirls found me so I had to hide myself somehow."

"Well damn..it must be hard"

"Eh.."

"Anyway..I..have to go home"

"Mhm."

"Well then.I'll be off..thank you for keeping me company I guess." Kihyun smiled

"Mhm."

"Bye.."

After he waved back lazily,Hyungwon was left alone with his thousands of thoughts about the incident that ocurred just not too long ago.

He thought about how nice and comforting was to have the smaller in his arms.It felt so..unreal and good ..His small body completely engulfed by his taller one in the moonlight..His neck was warm and smooth,perfect for Hyungwon.

"What the fuck am I thinking about?" he ran a hand through his black hair as he groaned.

Little did he know..Kihyun asked himself the same thing..

A/N ayo wassup..this chapter turned out to be a lot shorter than usual but I hope it satisfies y'all..School starts on 10th of September and I'm freaking out *wails* anyway..thank y'all for reading and you better watch the video on the media cuz it's cute af...peace out