01 | Not a pleasant meeting

A long, exasperated sigh managed to slip past Hyungwon's puffy lips.He stared blankly at his computer's screen, asking himself why was everything going in the wrong direction.Nothing seemed to go well.His headphones broke,his high quality computer was lagging,he managed to stumble and spill coffee on his favourite black oversized shirt,he bumped into a person, he slipped in the shower and he fell out of the bed.It was like 'misfortune day'.And let's not talk about the fact that everyone hated him.Maybe he was a stone hearted guy, but he never dared to mess with other people's pathetic lives.It consisted of too much energy to spend and foolish grudges, and Hyungwon lacked them.He despised using too much energy and spending his precious time to hate someone.Too much of a hassle.

His eyes focused back on the big screen which showed all sorts of maps and dots.He scanned the areas with his hawk-like eyes, hoping that no one came to his studio.He was a famous DJ which earned a lot of fangirls to deal with.They always came to his studio to see him.Honestly, Hyungwon didn't expect to become so famous.He just did what he liked, and it turned out that people really liked his work.At first it was okay until one night.He released a new mixtape with another famous artist which stirred a great amount of interest from new people.They constantly bugged him.He hated it so much.Luckily, he had the necessary freedom at home, in front of his big screen.He was also a hacker.Call it a hobby if you want.It was fun.Hyungwon really liked to make fun or scare some people.

"What are you thinking about?" His computer questioned in a monotone voice,snapping Hyungwon out of his trance.He sighed and slumped in his leather armchair, completely ignoring the computer's question.

"Nothing in particular.Just..random things" he replied flatly

"Care to share them with me? You seem out of it"

"I was just thinking about how bad my day is.Everything sucks.Can you please do something about it?"

"Unfortunately,no.I am just  your computer not a magic spirit"  the device spoke sternly

"I knew you were going to say this"

Hyungwon ran a hand through his black hair and suddenly remembered that he had some errands.An exasperated groan escaped his lips as he stood up from the fancy armchair and made his way towards the massive closet.

"How much time do I have left?"

"Exactly 10 minutes"

"Great.."

"Just a reminder.You have to buy groceries and appropriate clothes for this season.You will get sick if you continue wearing these thin clothes.You better hurry"

"Mhm..thanks mom" Hyungwon rolled his eyes despite feeling grateful for the useful reminder.

"I am not your mother.I am just a device you have created, therefore I see no need for you to call me mom"

"I was just joking"

"Joke detected."

"I should have implemented some sense of humour.You sound like a grandma"

"You need to focus on your main task.5 minutes left"