08 | Hectic schedule and a stress reliever

It was a regular monday morning,which meant that Kihyun had to go back to college.Stressing himself was not a thing he enjoyed,therefore he never liked going to school.He was mature now,but somehow,his old habit of whining about going to school did not seem to disappear,and so he ruffled his hair with an exasperated whine,calling for his older brother.

"Kihyun-ah,cut it out.You're an adult." Wonho glared

"I know that,Sherlock"

"Then stop whining and get ready.You don't want another punishment,do you?"

"Of course not."

"Good.Now chop-chop,kid! I gotta make breakfast"

"Just so you know,I won't be able to eat much."

"And why is that? You don't like my breakfast anymore?" Wonho raised an eyebrow

"I love your food.It's just that I don't want to lose time.Just pack my breakfast and I'll eat it when I have time,ok?"

"Ok then"

"Thanks!"

"No problem,kid"

Once he arrived back in his room,Kihyun quickly dressed in his most comfortable clothes which consisted of a pair of black jeans and a white shirt accompanied by his favorite vans.He looked at his soft bed with a longing stare before reluctantly exiting the room and making his way downstairs to fetch his breakfast.

"Here it is,Kihyun-ah.Eat well and take care." Wonho grinned and ruffled Kihyun's soft hair.

"Don't do that.I'm no longer a kid.Bye" Kihyun rolled his eyes and patted his brother's strong back.

"Bye!" Wonho waved as he leaned against the counter.

Kihyun waved back and rushed outside.He headed towards the bus station,hoping to catch the bus on time.He was lucky.The bus was just about to come.

After about 5 minutes,he was finally able to take a seat in the bus and head towards the college.The ride was uneventful.Barely audible whispers of young lovers made Kihyun's lips curve upwards.He wished to have this kind of relationship.Loveable and full of sweet whispers to each other.It was just a foolish hope though.Nothing lasts forever so why bother? You'll only get hurt in the end even though you were once happy.As he was gazing somewhere far away,he couldn't help but think about the famous,tall male.A small smile made its appearance just by thinking about their relaxing and thrilling meetings.Their first meeting wasn't exactly a pleasant one but Kihyun thought that it was meaningful.He wondered what else he loved to do.What else made him happy,apart from his career.What else...

His aura,menacing but welcoming and full of mystery..His deep brown eyes..his dark,messy hair..His tall,elegant figure..He was perfect..

Before Kihyun could dive deeper in the beautiful ocean called 'Hyungwon',the loud voice of the driver snapped him out of his thoughts.

"How many times do I have to yell?! Get out of the bus! I don't want to be the reason of your late arrival!"

"Chill your ass,old man" a guy screamed in the back