06 | We are meant to meet

Kihyun stood there,mouth wide open and eyes nearly popping out of their sockets as he stared at the tall,nonchalant boy for 5 minutes straight.Wonho had a perplexed expression,not knowing the reason why was his brother so astonished by a random customer.Hyungwon casually sipped his drink,not even sparing a single look towards the small boy.

After he gathered enough courage,Kihyun advanced,sat down beside the boy and cleared his throat.

"Hey there.." he spoke hesintatingly

Hyungwon grimaced for a moment,the gesture being noticed by a frowning Wonho.He merely glanced over to his right,acknowledging Kihyun's presence.

"Mhm" he hummed lowly

"Do you come here often? I'm pretty sure this is the first time I see you here"

"You're right"

"Honestly,I wasn't expecting to see you again so soon" Kihyun mumbled softly,being carefully watched by his brother.

"Neither was I"

"It's pretty cold outside.Why are you ordering Iced Americano?" Kihyun raised his eyebrows at the cold drink then he glanced at Hyungwon's face.

"No particular reason.I just like it.Besides,it shouldn't concern you" Hyungwon spoke coldly,as his thick lips curved into a small smirk,making Wonho glare.

"That's right.I guess I was just a bit curious."

Deciding that he had witnessed enough,Wonho cleared his throat,his stare hardening as he leaned against the counter,his muscles flexing,making him look more intimidating,but Hyungwon wasn't having it.Not in the slightest.He was already used to this type of behaviour.He released a small smirk at the poor attempt of looking tough and raised an eyebrow at the older male.

"Do you need something? By the looks of it,you seem constipated and if that's your problem,I can't help you" Hyungwon smirked and twirled the straw in his hand

Wonho chuckled and shook his head in disbelief.

"Look buddy..What I meant to do was ask you something.You look quite familiar.Are you someone famous by any chance?"

The same question came once again.It was an endless cycle.It never seemed to stop.Hyungwon was tired of the same question.Regardless of it,he nodded weakly and sipped his drink.

"Really?" Kihyun asked,shock evident on his face.

"DJ H-One" Hyungwon muttered,making the two males widen their eyes

"What?.." Kihyun blurted out

"That's awesome,man! I have the famous DJ in my fuckin' cafe,holy shi-"

"I can't believe this.." Kihyun cut his brother off by placing his small hand on his mouth.

"What's so unbelievable about it? Hmm?" Hyungwon smirked at Kihyun,taking him off guard.

A faint blush spread acroos his beautiful face at the sight of the insanely attractive smirk and he hid behind his sturdy brother to avoid looking at the tall boy.

An amused chuckle slipped past Hyungwon's lips at the quite 'adorable' scene.

"Thanks for the nice Americano,barista dude.See ya,hamster" Hyungwon smirked one last time,making Kihyun's heart skip a beat,before slipping his hands in the pockets of his long,black coat and exiting the cozy building.

After he was completely gone,Kihyun sighed deeply and slumped on the marble counter,being carefully watched by his brother.

All this time,he was conversing with the most famous DJ in the country,he got his jacket,he spilled his coffee on him,he made him fall and drop his probably expensive glasses..It was horrible and he felt a lot more guiltier.

"What's with you,man?" Wonho asked

"He's the guy I've been ranting to you about.I'm screwed,dude"

"What?!" Wonho shouted

"Yeah..pretty fucked up,isn't it?"

"Dude.Bro.Boy.You are completely,extremely,absolutely screwed."

"I figured..no wonder he looked familiar..fuck my stupid ass.I'm so dumb"

"I have to agree with that one."

"Bitch you're supposed to be the shoulder I'll cry on,not an asshole.Do something that will lessen my stress" Kihyun groaned and placed his head on Wonho's lap

"What should I do? Oh!-"

"Dude,that's not helping.It's making me cringe" Kihyun grimaced at the stupid expressions his brother was making

"Look..everything will settle just fine,don't worry.That guy seems over it so you should do the same.It already happened so just get over it"

"I'll..try"

"You WILL"

"Thanks for nothing,hoe"

"I helped you,you small ass midget! Kids this days..so ungrateful."

"I'm not a kid"

"To me and to the whole world...you are"

A/N shorter than usual but hopefully you enjoyed this chapter.