07 | Stalking?

The video above had me dying multiple times,but I don't regret anything.My life is finally complete ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sunday.The perfect day for relaxing.Perfect atmosphere,perfect weather..Just right.
Hyungwon wondered what could he possibly do.His mind was empty.He had no ideas of future activities that could satisfy his lazy ass.Running a hand through his black hair,he crossed his legs and turned the computer on.

"Anything I can help with?"

"Actually,yes."

"Your wish is my command,human being"

"I want to do something but I can't think of anything useful."

"Why don't you go for a walk? Shopping? Cooking? Cleaning? Watching something?.."

"None of these seem appealing.I want to do something cool"

"As in..?"

"I've been thinking of doing more regarding DJ stuff but at the same time,I just want to lay down and rot"

"Rotting is a long process which requires actual death."

"My brain just combusted..Why can't you just understand when a person is sarcastic?"

"That's because you have not implemented any sense of humour in my drivers."

"Right..I'm dumb"

"You are Chae Hyungwon not dumb"

"Holy mother of Jesus,take me away.."

"I cannot accomplish that command.'Holy mother ofJesus' is someone I cannot talk with."

"I'm fuckin' done with everything.I'll just go for a walk."

Hyungwon sighed deeply and draped the leather jacket over his broad shoulders,exiting the house.His hair got a bit messy since he had a habit of ruffling it whenever he was frustrated and his head started to ache ever since he heard the device.He was heading to god-knows-where but he had to take his mind of off the stressful things somehow.His tall,elegant figure strolled around the city for quite some time but he still wasn't satisfied with how sunday turned out so far.Walking around wasn't enough,especially when he was frustrated as heck.He had some anger issues in the past,and apparently he was getting angry at every little thing,which meant only one thing.The anger issues were back.

By the time he arrived at some random supermarket it was already dark.Since he happened to come in sight with it,he decided to buy a few snacks and gaze at the beautiful sky while at it.He pushed the doors and made his way in,being greeted by a faint smell of chemicals and coffee.He noticed that a few girls were cleaning a few places in the supermarket,which explained the smell of chemicals.On a chair stood a young boy,drinking coffee,maybe taking his break.He paid no more attention to random people and snatched several bags of cheetos along with a can of energizer.After he placed them on the counter he pulled some cash out and pushed it towards the girl,who blushed furiously at the sight of the tall,attractive male.He rolled his eyes,took the snacks and exited the place.A faint smell of his manly aroma made the girl almost pass out as he walked out of supermarket with heavy footsteps.