"Uh... Mr. and Mrs. Buenviaje, I can ask the designer to make some adjustments regarding its neckline," she told us the option she had below her sleeves. "That wouldn't be a problem, though it's gonna be an additional cost."

Nagliwanag ang mukha ni Gio saka inilapag ang iPad sa ibabaw ng coffee table. Matagumpay ang kanyang ngiti nang mag-angat ng tingin sa organizer. Mas masaya pa ang kanyang hitsura kumpara noon tuwing nananalo siya sa mga laro niya ng basketball.

"I'm fine with that. I have no problem with the additional cost," he said like he was very willing to pay no matter how much it costs just to keep it conservative.

He averted his gaze back to me and smirked. He was boasting that he just won an argument with me.

I just rolled my eyes at him. It wasn't like I lost since I still got to keep the design I wanted. The designer would just make the neckline less revealing, anyway. I didn't have any problem with that.

Matapos ng sandali at mababaw na hindi namin pagkakasundo ni Gio ay pinag-usapan na namin ang iba pang detalye patungkol sa kasal. Gio became more attentive this time like this was what he was waiting for the moment we got here in the café to meet the organizer.

Hindi na kami masyadong lumayo pa sa nauna naming kanta. We just added some tweaks to make it look grander and more special than what we first had. It was a good thing that the organizer was able to get and imagine what we wanted to happen. Mabilis kaming nagkakasundo-sundo sa mga bagay-bagay. She would also add her own ideas, and it was superb! Hindi talaga kami nagkamali ng pagpili sa kanya. Her expensive fee was really worth it.

It only took us an hour and a half to discuss the details of the wedding and we called it a day. We are going to meet her again next, next week for some updates regarding the preparations.

Hawak-hawak ako ni Gio sa aking bewang habang palabas kami ng café patungo sa kanyang sasakyan. He opened the car's shotgun door for me and closed it when I was already settled inside.

"Are you hungry?" he asked me as he put the car into motion.

He glanced at me, and I nodded at him as an answer. I only drank some frappaucino in the café while he drank an espresso. I know we're both hungry.

"Should we eat in a mall near our condo?" he suggested.

Napangiti naman ako dahil sa kanyang suwestyon. We weren't able to stroll around the malls here in Manila together due to his hectic schedule. It's a good opportunity to do it!

Gio and I didn't pass through the girlfriend-boyfriend stage. After being best friends for a long time, we got married immediately. Ngayon ay gusto kong maranasan ang mga bagay na hindi namin nagawa. I know we did a lot of things together when we were best friends, but this is different.

"Sige! Sa mall na tayo kumain," sabi ko sa kanya. "And uhm, we can also watch a movie. Ang alam ko ay may magandang international movie ngayon. Let's check it later. We can also shop for necessities. Grocery shopping!"

Gio chuckled because of my overflowing enthusiasm. His hand tightly held my hand as he drove with his other hand.

"We can do everything that you want to do," he told me.

Nagtaas naman ako ng kilay sa kanya at sumulyap siya sa akin.

"Even playing in the arcades?" pagsubok ko sa kanya.

His smile got even wider. "Whatever you please."

Hindi na matanggal ang aking suot na ngiti lalo na nang makita kong malapit na kami sa mall. I was cramming while planning things that we can do at the mall today, but I was pulled down from the cloud nine when his phone rang.