I was finna say hi until the teacher called her name.

"Jesse if you don't stop tapping your desk your going to the-" he said but she beat him to it.

"The Office Yea I know" She Said and packed her stuff up.

"I'm not dealing with your sh-stuff today miss reed" he said.

"Ok fine then don't I'm getting outta here" She Yelled.

"Good go so I can teach the students who WANT to learn" he said.

"ILL LEAVE FOR YOU, I KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE FUCKING DOOR ILL BE IN THE OFFICE, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MY NAME IS ACTUALLY JESSIE MOUTHAFUCKING REID" She Said And Walked Out The Door with a slam.

"This school is crazy" kendrick whispered next to me.

"Facts" I Said I Looked At the other side of me and there was a nice girl Atleast.

She looked like a girl I could be friends with so I made a mind note to say hey when class was over.

——-
The bell rung and I decided to talk to the girl.

"Hi" I Said and tapped her shoulder.

"Hello" She Said.

"I'm penny" I Said and handed out my hand.

She laughed and shook it "daisy"

(Daisy) - authorn- I added another character and

(Daisy) - authorn- I added another character and...🙄
—————————
"I love your hair" I Said.

"Thank you" She Said "love yours sandals girl"

"Thank you, you wanna hang out sometimes" I Said.

"Sure" She Said then wrote her number on a piece of paper that said call me with a emoticon wink.

I smiled and ran out the classroom with my new friend phone number.

I was so happy that I wasn't gonna be a loner i started dancing in the halls.

"Ahhh" I Said Molly rocking down the hall.

"Ay get it" someone said I laughed and turned around and noticed it was the guy from yesterday when I was moving in.

"I know you" we both said.

We laughed "so Your the new girl everyone's talking about" he said.

"Everyone's talking about me?" I Said.

"It'll Be Over some of them are just jealous but my names trevor" he said.

"Penny" I Said.

"Well I'll see you around...penny" he said and walked away.

I waved and continued walking to my class until I ran into bubbles who bumped my shoulder and made me drop my stuff.

"Man I'm sorry you need help" She Said then kicked my stuff farther into the hall.

"You know what keep playing hoe and imma harambe yo ass in my Gucci slippers" I Said surprised by what came out my mouth.

"Bitch then let's get it on then you basic black barbie hoe" she said taking off her earring.

"No girl has ever shook a bone in my body you think I'm scared of you" I Said tightening My bum on my head.

Now a crowd was forming and everyone was looking.

"Come on you big foot ass bitch" I Said.

"Les go then who the fuck you talking to" She Said Walking Towards me.

"Oh shit" somebody said.

"Ay these bitches finna fight" somebody else said.

"Man that's cool I'm just trynna see a tittle fly out" another Said.

"Ay Ay Ay you not finna fight my sister dawg" kendrick Said Walking up on the situation.

"Yo sister a hoe anyway tell Yo brother bout all the niggas you been with today" she said.

"Girl bye" I Said kendrick was blocking my view now.

"Nigga you not bout to hit me so move" She Said.

"Hell Yea" he said "if you touch my sister I will smack The the fuck outta you, and if it's about a nigga I'll slap any nigga that try it  too so lemme Know" he said.

"You will ok bet" she said.

"Yea I will dirty ass bitch" kendrick Said turning around and leading me towards my locker.

"I'll let em know, and boy I'm not no dirty ass bitch" she said.

"But tried to fuck my bro stop playing" kendrick Said.

We were walking towards my locker now "who Yo bro" I Said.

"This Boy trevor I met today that's his ex girlfriend" he said.

I Rolled My Eyes, I should've Just kept quiet this whole damn day.

Welp time for lunch....😈

——
ONE DAY AT THAT SCHOOL AND THE KIDS ARE GETTING GHETTO.

Penny talking ghetto now....and her brother may be messing with a certain group of people who knows 👀