011

"seriously hyung?" Jimin incredulously exclaimed, head turning around in a full 360 degrees. "why do you have so much money?"

 "i think i've told you why, a million times" Yoongi smirked.

"two times" Jimin scowled. "just two times"

But it really was amazing, Yoongi's house. Previously Jimin had only been to a cave where he assumed that Yoongi lived.(though he had known there should be more, Yoongi looked too clean to be in a cave). Apparently the cave led to a mansion, with white gates which were approximately thrice of Yoongi's height and a stone path which on either side of it, had a rose garden. That was a cause of amusement to Jimin, who smirked.

"you're a softy huh? Roses?"

"roses just happen to look very nice in a garden" Yoongi coldly said, though he smiled when Jimin laughed.

The mansion was, well, amazing. Wide corridors with big portraits hung on the walls, chandeliers  in all the appropriate places, the biggest dining table Jimin had ever seen, a living room the size of a hall.

"seriously, and you're the only person living here?" Jimin scoffed. "what do you do in this big place?"

"i like being alone" Yoongi replied. "it's soothing"

"I would be spooked out" Jimin grinned. He walked into a relatively small room which contained a shelf of books and a piano. "do you play?"

"yes"  Yoongi's eyes lit up."Do you want to hear?"Jimin nodded.

The older sat on the stool and gestured Jimin to sit beside him. Yoongi took a deep breath and positioned his fingers on the keys.

And played the most beautiful piece of music Jimin had ever heard. It held so much raw emotion that tears sprang to eyes. The way the older's fingers moved across the keyboard was a mesmerizing pattern. Yoongi didn't even concentrate on what he was playing, his fingers moved automatically, his eyes closed. It was as if time froze, as if they were the only people in this world. 

When it came to an end, Jimin's throat was blocked.

"you liked it?" Yoongi asked, smiling soflty, wiping Jimin's tears with soft brushes of his fingers. In response, Jimin kissed the older, wrapping his arms around yoongi's neck.

"hyung, it was beautiful" Jimin exclaimed. "I love it. What was that song?"

There was a subtle hint of sadness in his eyes as he hesitated. "I wrote it"

Jimin stared in awe. "you're amazing" 

"I ummm...I wrote it for my mother"

"she must've been so happy when she heard it" Jimin smiled.

"you think so?" there was an eagerness in his voice that Jimin couldn't understand.

"why wouldn't she be? it's beautiful"

"I wish she did hear it" Yoongi sighed and smiled wistfully.

"what...do you mean?"

"she died"

Jimin took Yoongi's hand in his. "I'm sure she's still looking at you, you know, the ones who love you never leave you"

Yoongi looked at the younger puzzled. Jimin laughed softly and placed a hand on Yoongi's heart.

"she's always here. Right in your heart"

Yoongi took a moment to process this and he smiled. "you're right"

"I know I am" Jimin grinned. He kissed the older's forehead. "I'm sure she's proud of you"

"thank you"

Yoongi persuaded the younger to sleep at his house.("though calling this a house is unfair" Jimin pointed out.). Jimin  of course at first refused. Really, he didn't have any clothes. And secondly, he was really not sure if he drooled or not. Tae always said that Jimin sleep talks too, which is even more embarrassing. What if he had some weird dream where Yoongi was his savior  and he was muttering "I love you" over and over? In his dream? Yoongi would no doubt tease him mercilessly.

But in the end, Yoongi got Jimin to agree into staying the night.

"i don't have any clothes though"

"you can stay naked" Yoongi smirked, wiggling an eyebrow in addition. Jimin whacked his arm. Hard. Yoongi cried in protest.

"that's what you get for being a pervert" Jimin huffed, arms crossed over his chest.

"it was a joke for god's sake" Yoongi mumbled. 

"and you call me dirty minded"

"well,  i'm gonna get you naked sooner or later"

"Hyung!"

That night, Jimin slept peacefully in the older's embrace, wearing the one of the older's large sweaters because he insisted so. And Jimin was too sleepy to say no.

One thing for sure, Jimin didn't think he'd ever like to sleep without this embrace.