Programmed to Love You (Yandere!RK900 x Reader)

Start from the beginning

When you woke up, you were lying in a hospital bed. You heard beeping and buzzing around you, the lights above your head blinding your weary eyes. According to their stories, you were soon found in the alleyway by one of your fathers other colleagues, a woman who was always kind to you. She got there quickly, but the damage had already been done. The drugs you had been given left you paralysed from the waist, down. Since the incident, your sleep was filled with nightmares, over and over again, trying to fill in the gaps that you couldn't remember. You didn't go to the meetings any more, and no reporters interviewed you. Your dreams and future had been shattered, and so had your mind.

To keep you safe, and to care for you, Elijah Kamski decided to create a new model, a prototype, one specifically designed for you.

You could still remember the day Cain came into your life.

"Where are we going father?" You asked, as he walked beside you, an android pushing you down the hallway in your wheelchair.

"Don't tell me you have forgotten your birthday..."

He was right. It was your birthday. But still, you didn't want anything. You barely noticed the passing years now. Your father noticed your lack of response, and sighed.

"I've got something to show you. Something I have been working on for almost a year now. Something I have created just for you..."

An android at the end of the hallway nodded in greeting at your father, and opened the door. The android pushed you through the door. That was when you recognised the room. It was the place where your father had created all his androids. But it had been out of use ever since the incident; your father had lost his love of creating androids. So what were you doing in here again? You sat in your wheelchair as your father walked ahead, flicking on a light and illuminating the room. You gasped. An android stood in front of you, on a pedestal, the light above his head clearly showing his features. He was beautiful. Your father smiling, seemingly happy at your response.

"Remarkable isn't it?" He nodded to himself. "An RK900, the newest model I have created. The last I will ever create..." He added, a sad tone to his voice. "He's yours [F/N]. I designed him specifically for you."

Before you could reply, your father spoke in a clear voice to the machine. 

"RK900, power on."

The android came to life in front of you. His eyes opened, a beautiful silver colour. He didn't smile. It looked as if he couldn't smile. He first looked at your father, then he analysed the rest of the room; and his eyes fell on you. You didn't know what to say. You glanced away, as the android spoke.

"Hello Mr Kamski. What may I assist you with today?"

Your father ignored him. He walked behind you and gently pushed you towards the android. The android cautiously stepped off the pedestal. He didn't look away from you.

"Father, I-I don't understand..." You said quietly, glancing away from the androids calculating eyes.

"This is my birthday gift to you, [F/N]. An android just for you," You father smiled. "He will act as a bodyguard, carer and a friend. It's been some years since you've had a friend, right?"

You didn't need him to remind you. You shuddered slightly, leaning back into your chair.

"RK900. State your serial number, release date and purpose."

"RK900 #313 248 317 -87," It responded in a soft voice. "Released November 2038. I am an advanced model designed to act as bodyguard and carer to Miss [F/N] Kamski."

Your father smiled at you rather proudly. "Well, what do you think?"

You were very quiet. You didn't know what to say. You didn't want an android. They only reminded you of the way you used to be. The things you could no longer do. You clenched your fists. The android crouched in front of you. Then you realised he was analysing your face, and you turned away. Too late.