Ep. 15 - The Comeback

Won't bore you with author notes here, I will leave them after the chapter.

After a few weeks recovering you were finally back on track and with the rest of the group. Meaning you had to get used to the whole "4:30 am wake up time" As you headed down to the Mechanics shop, you opened up the door to see Briggite Working with Torbjörn, you smiled.

She never takes breaks does she? When she sees you she gleams. "Baby! Your alive?" You chuckle, "kinda, waking up early again is gonna kill me" she smiles and kisses you, you return the favor, Torb just rolled his eyes and coughed. Briggite sighed, "Papa I haven't seen him walking in weeks. Lemme have a minute." You looked over to Torb and waved. He just grunted and walked into his shop. You looked back at her, you have missed her alot, she mostly had to keep working on projects so you rarely talked to each other while you were injured.

"I say we celebrate," you said as you let go of her, "How?" She said as she looked at one of her projects. "We go on a date, me and you. Alone all frida--"

Your sentence was cut off by a huge explosion.

"WHAT WAS THAT" You yelled as you, Briggs and Torb sprinted into the main training area. Talon soldiers surrounded the area.

You called in on the intercoms, "Jack Ambush I repeat Ambush! Training room, Talon everywhere!" You were surrounded by talon, but a simple ground pound knocked them out. Briggite grabbed her mace and swung it around, knocking out 8 agents. Then a shot blew passed your face, widowmaker. "Fool me once..." You said as you aimed your Proteus at her with a warning shot. She came down, followed by reaper and, of course.

Doomfist.

He looked at you and smiled.

"Well, ready for round two kid?"

You smiled, "look at me" he glared into your face, you just said one word

(Sorry I had to)

He scoffed and reved up his arm, you did the same, she charged at you, but when you both got an inch away from each other, you ducked under and hit him in the back, this caused him to fly into a wall, he grunted and growled while getting up, "lucky shot" he said, he charged at you again, this time getting the upper hand. The three you against the wall. He also grabbed Briggite by the throat. He looked back at you, "it would be a shame if she had to die today wouldn't it?". Briggite was gasping for air, he looked at her and started chuckling.

You slowly got up, "you... You... YOU BASTARD!" You yelled as your while body turned yellow, you charged at him, fater than a bullet and punched him in the face, he was sent flying through a wall, widowmaker shot you int he head, but the bullet bounced off, your whole body was made up of the metal in your arm. You turned your head slowly at her, she gasped and used her grapple hook to get to a safe distance.

This wasn't over.

Wow it has been forever, sorry for the long break, just writer's block sucks, and the fact that school is up and running now, there is barely enough time to write. But I will try to finish this series, I don't want to quit this one.