Ep. 8 Sparing

This was your fist Sparing ever. Now this was a little different than training, Training is stopping to fix your form, while sparing is a friendly fight. You all lined up, you were next to Hanzo and Lucio. Lucio could tell this was your first spar. "Hey man, we just like to have fun, and if push comes to shove, Mercy is on standby" You look back at Mercy, she looks at you, waves and smiles. You give a nervous wave back. Then focus back on Soldier. " For our first match of the day it will be...." He checks his clipboard,"Y/N and Genji". You almost yelled what, Genji has been training for decades, while you have been doing this for about a week.
"Now," Soldier continued, "Don't stop until my mark. And Ultimates are allowed." That makes it even worse, you don't even have a special ability.

Genji looked at you, "Don't worry, I won't got that hard on you" You gulped. "Thank you?" You scanned around looking at everybody, the you looked at Briggite, She was smiling as always, "You got this" she whispered. You nodded and looked back at Genji. "Commence!" Soldier yelled. Genji started sprinting at you. You did as well, for a confidence boost. He used his swift strike, but you said under it and kicked his legs out from under him. You stood up, accomplished that you at least got something done. He ran away and kicked off the wall and did a flip. Then you started to freak out when he pulled out his sword.
"Ryūjin no ken o kurae!" You gulped. This is gonna hurt.

With nothing stopping him he swift striked next to you, all you could to was hold out your right arm and wait for the slice.

But there wasn't. Just a Crack. You looked up. The sword was in half. And your arm.

Was glowing.

Soldier looked at ana.

"It's time."