Ep. 9 - The Truth

Genji stood there, in shock of what just happened. He was starstruck. All he could manage was a couple of words. "Nani? How? Nothing could break my sword." You looked at him, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, I don't even know how-" "Y/N!" You turned around to see Soldier walking over toward you. "We need to talk."

In the conference room, it was you, Soldier, Ana, Rienhardt, and Torbjörn. And you had a bunch of questions. Lots of them weren't going to get answered. "Y/N, did your mother ever tell you about your real parents?" Ana asked. "No ma'am, I have asked for years. She still hasn't given me a response." Soldier picked up a file and slid it towards you. "Do you know who this is?" You opened the file, you have seen this man on the news multiple times. "Yessir, he is all over the news. Didn't he just Break out of Prison?" Soldier nodded. Then he looked at Ana, "Do you want to say it?" She nodded, then looked at you. "Y/N, this is Akande Ogundimu, or Better known as Doomfist. And he.... Is your biological father."

After she said those words, you became dazed. The Leader of Talon, is your real father, you didn't believe anything of this. "No, no it can't be... How?" Soldier sat down and cleared his throat. "When your father was the new owner of the Doomfist, the power went straight to his head. He believed he had no consequences. Your mother was forced into labor for him to have a son and a new ruler after he was gone. He even injected you with chemicals and Nanomachines to make your fist as strong as his, even without the gauntlet." Ana took over after he was done. "Luckily, we ambushed him and took you back into our base, then used an overwatch agent as your adopted mother. Hence the reason she never told you, for safety." Reinhardt continued the story. "Now that he is out of Prison, his new goal was to take you back for himself. Then the rest is history."

All these emotions.

On one hand. Your pissed that they kept this a secret.

But on the other, you understand. And you believe that is the right answer. "I'm gonna need to take some time to think." Soldier nodded. As you went back to your room.

After a few minutes of sitting on your bed. You hear a knock on your door. Then saw it open. It was Briggite. She walked over and sat next to you. "Hey" she said. "Hey Briggs."

"I heard what when down through the door, and I'm sorry." You put your head on her shoulder. After you did that she petted your hair, unlike anybody else, Briggite was your greatest friend. And you kinda wanted to be more. You both just stood there for a couple of minutes. Then she broke the silence. "Anything you need me to do?" She asked while looking at you. "Can you stay? For a little longer?" She nodded and leaned her head against your head. "That I can do any day." An hour passes and your both are just cuddling in your bed. "Thank you Briggite, your really are a great friend." She looked at you, and smiled. Then you said something a little risky, "You know what? I'm tired of waiting" and you leaned in and kissed her, at first she was in shock. And you felt like you messed up, but half a second later, she had her arms around your head. After your lips parted she started giggling. "Finally, took you long enough."

ALRIGHT Y BOIS WHERE ARE WE DROPPING.

A. THANK YOU FOR 200, DIDNT KNOW I WOULD BE THIS FAMOUS.
B. THIS BOOK IS RATED 640 SOMETHING IN ACTION AND IM SUPRISED BECAUSE I THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE MORE ROMANCE BUT HEY.
C. AND ALSO BRIGGITE IS MY WIFE.