Ep.2 - Escape

"Wait what did he say?!" You said while grabbing stuff to take with you. You were still talking to this girl that was taking point at the door. "Well he doesn't like you right now" she said, Her voice stone cold.

After grabbing things you and her burst through the door and headed outside. You didn't know what was going on, and only a couple of things ran into your head

1. Who is this Girl?
2. Who is this guy trying to kill me?
3. Why me?

You snapped out of it when a bullet scraped your face.

"Ah, shit!" You whispered. You turned around and saw a purple woman pointing a sniper at you from the roof. The Girl noticed her too. "Soldier, we need pickup ASAP, I've been compromised, but I have package."

You could hear a man, with a scruffy voice.

"Tracer, meet at EZ B. Extraction in 30 seconds."

"Gotcha" She looks at me and points

"It's this way Y/N!"

You nodded as you ran behind her, once in sight of the helicopter. A man slammed the door shut and looked at you.

"Y/N you good?"

You didn't like to cuss but, you were just "Kidnapped" so...

You look at tracer "who the fuc are you?" And then you turn towards the man "And you?"

The girl leans on a ladder, "Names Tracer love, and this over here is Solider 76, we work for a secret organization called Overwatch!" She yells as she dashes around the plane. You couldn't lie, this place was huge. Even had a little basketball net to the side.

"What? Overwatch? I thought that was banned decades ago."

Solider looks at the map while speaking "Well the Petras Act has been lifted. And we need to move fast."

"Why me?"

He looks back

"Did your parents ever tell you your real family?"

"No"

"Best we keep it that way."