Ep.3- HQ

When you landed, you could see the sunrise outside the base, and computer echoed through the plane.

"Welcome to Watchpoint: Gibralter"

Soldier opened the door, and turned towards you. "Welcome to your new home, for now at least"

Oh.
A lot of things were processing throughout your head, Why am I here again? Why does my head hurt? Wait, why does my face hurt. Then you realize.
The sniper took some of your face with a shot. You looked in a mirror, and tracer saw you looking at it.

"That's deep, it may scar, but Angela is the greatest doctor out there."

Angela, sounds like a beautiful name.

You sigh and walk out of the ship. This place was huge. Soldier walked up to you and said "We are gonna go to the meeting hall for you to meet the main people who work here, and that way you get to know them.

You nod and grab your bag.

"What about my clothes?"

"We'll get you set up once the meeting is over. For now, just follow me.

You nodded. You don't know a lot about him, but I guess he is the leader around here, and if the leader came for you. You must be important. As you were following Soldier, you looked around and saw the while operations, ships, men and guns were placed organized and neat.

"How do you guys do this?"

Soldier looks around.

"Didn't you hear, PETRAS act got taken down 12 hours ago, all these men were reinstated and fully functional."

"Well, for the last 8 I was kidnapped"

"Well It was either get kidnapped or killed"

You understood that and just kept walking.

"We are here, go inside. Everyone that you need to know is in there."

You nodded. And open the door.