triger - never official

__

"If I had just done everything differently."

__

Gorgina Foy P.O.V

"First watch is over. Go relieve Monroe on the south wall." Bellamy instructs to one of the other kids but he continues walking until he reaches me. "Good morning, puppet." He greets me, leaning down and giving me a peck on the lips.

"No! Stop!" I giggle, putting my hands on his chest and pushing him away. "Not in public." I add as I watch Clarke come up to his.

Poor Bell never gets a break.

"Anything? It's been two days." She asks, looking at me and Bellamy, but her eyes speak to me, and I'm sure as much as I tell everyone that's nothing going on, they sure know.

"Maybe the bomb at the bridge scared them off for good." I reply for Bellamy but I'm sure it didn't. "You believe that?" Clarke turns towards her companion. "No. They're coming." He points out, glancing at me.

"Jasper thinks he can cook up some more gunpowder, if he gets some sulfur, and Raven says she can turn that into landmines. So be careful where you step." Clarke keeps her attention on Bellamy and I take this as my time to go up to Finn who's sitting alone.

"Hi!" I greet him, and he notices instantly that I'm talking to him.
"Hey." He keeps it straight and simple as I sit on the ground in front of him.

"Nobody likes you, huh?" I ask trying to make it as more of a joking way. Finn looks down at me with a 'don't' look on his face. "Chill boyy." I giggle, kicking his feet with mine playfully.

"I can't believe we survived 100 years just so we could slaughter each other." I add, changing the topic to more of a serious way. "There has to be another way." Finn mumbles as I let out a groan and look up at the sky.

"Any word from the Ark?" He adds.
"Radio silence." I mumble, I'm worried about my parents but they'll do good.

"No one is coming down to save us." I repeat the thoughts clouding my mind, if they're dead. If they are Then there's no one coming to save us.

"There's time." Finn tries to assure me but I give him a weak smile.
"Yeah but the problem is that we're at war and they're not going to stay away for too long. Plus, I'm waiting for an actual day we can act like the age we are."

"Aren't you sixteen?" Finn asks and I sit up, staring at him.
"Yeah, around that." I lost count of days so I'd go with that.

"Bellamy's twenty three." He blurts and I know exactly what's running through his mind, "Age doesn't matters, Finn. What does is if you're happy or not."

He looks at me with another glint in his eyes, as if he's thinking about something and just like that, he gets up. "We'll catch up later." And then he walks away.

"GORGIE!" I divert my focus from Finn walking away to Clarke approaching me.
"Hi!" I greet her, we haven't had a two of us talk since Wells died. Maybe because she was at fault of Murphy getting hang and that was completely unfair. But that's the past.

"We have to hunt. Anyone we can spare goes out." She begins once she reaches me.
"The whole grounder army out there?" I've come to known when she means anyone, it doesn't includes me.

"Look. We can't defend ourselves if we're starving. We'll be back by nightfall. No one stays out after dark." She instructs indirectly for me to watch out for everyone. "Sounds good. I'll see you when I see you." And just like Finn, she walks away.

'Good luck out there." I whisper under my breath.

I stay at camp, cleaning up messes and talking to few people here and there.

"The hunters are back? Is Finn with them?" Raven asks as she approaches me and I put the folded blanket down.

"I don't think so... Hey, relax. I'm sure Clarke is keeping him out of trouble." I tell her and then assure her but realize my mistake.

I should probably shouldn't mention them together anytime soon.

"Time to move on." She whispers to herself before she walks away but I don't focus on her as I continue my way to the tents I took the blankets from, I've been cleaning them.

Once it's starts to set, I start to count the hunters arriving. "So all the hunters are back except Clarke and Finn." I speak up as Murphy stands beside me. We've been keeping each other's company here and there. He needs a friend and I rather not be alone.

He looks at me but I don't focus on him.

"They were with another kid Myles. They all left camp together." I add.

"All 3 of them are still out there?" I finally look at Murphy and he has a worried face, but it's surely not for neither of those three. "Yeah. I got Raven and Bellamy to go look for them." I fill him in but his face gesture seems to change.

"What's up?" I ask as I watch Bellamy and Raven walk out of the camp with multiple others."Bellamy and Raven..." "They've been working together with the ammo and the radi-" But Murphy cuts me off."I care for you.""Then tells me what's going on!" I exclaim, raising my hands to pull my hair from frustration.

"Sex." He blurts out as straight and simple as he could.
"You mean Raven and Bellamy had sex?" My voice sounds low but I can feel my eyes starting to water as I look down at the ground.

"You okay?" He whispers as he wraps his arms around me.
"It was my fault. I told everyone there wasn't something, Murphy. I had it coming." I mumble into his chest.

"You aren't together?" His voice sounds shock but I'm just thinking of every single thing that I could have done to change it.

"Not officially." I reply, pulling my face away from his chest to look at him in the eyes.

"If I had just done everything differently." I add with a sarcastic laugh and an eye roll.
"You know what I heard could help?" He asks, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Gosh, Murphy. You can't wait five minutes after I confess to make a move on me?" This time, my laugh becomes normal. Like I'm actually laughing instead of being sarcastic or fake.

Bellamy and me weren't together. He never asked me out. He can't sleep with someone and not expect me to do so. And I'm not one to sleep around but when he comes back, he'll see and he'll change his mind of it not being official and sleeping with Raven.

"Come on." He lets out a chuckle as his smirk turns into a smile.
"Gosh. Of course I'm the only one who can stand you." I whisper as I lean to his lips before smashing mine against his.

But they don't compare to Bellamy's.

9/5/18

Sorry for the late update, I've been trying to pile two weeks of homework to two days and due to me writing this... I got another day to do everything. Gosh. I'm tired of homework and it's around the seventh day of school. Help.

 Help