triger - stop it

__

"If they ask you about me, tell them: 'She was the only person that loved me with honesty, and I broke her."
__

Gorgina Foy P.O.V

I bring my hand up to my mouth, biting my nails. I've never been a big fan of thunderstorms, it's not a fair but a big hatred towards it.

"This is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station. Come in, Ark Station. This is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station. Please come in. Can anyone hear me?" Raven keeps repeating into the radio she created while I was at my tent when Bellamy went out to find Octavia.

"Calling Ark Station. Ark station, please come in. I'm on the ground with the 100. We need you." She tries once again and if we fail connecting with them, we might be ruined. The sky people.

"Calling Ark ship. Come to Ark Station. Can anyone hear me?" I close my eyes wishing they'll answer soon enough.

"This is a restricted channel. Who is this Please identify yourself." I let out a sigh of relief and so does others when someone speaks to us from The Ark.

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive. Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin." She orders and I get up from my spot, watching everyone around but not finding Bellamy around.

"Dr. Abby Griffin. Now. Hang on, Raven. We're trying to boost your signal." I find Octavia soon enough but still her brother nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Bellamy?" I whisper into her ear as Clarke takes control of the radio, having to perform an urgent surgery on Finn.

"I'm not sure." Octavia replies back and I give her a weird look before I walk up to Clarke. Unless he left and didn't even tell me about it.

"Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" You can hear Chancellor Jaha and I look at Clarke who's giving me the go ahead signal.

"Yes. The earth is survivable. But we're not alone." I reply as I watch Clarke check upon Finn who has strted groaning.

"Mom, he's dying. The knife's still in his chest." I can hear Jaha talkyabkut patchijg him through to medical.

"Gorgina, is that you?" I hear Anthony's voice come closer and I feel my eyes starting to get watery.

"Hey, missed me?" My voice breaks and I look up, trying to stop the tears from falling but I grab a hold of my m's necklace into my hand.

"Like hell." I put a hand over my mouth as a muffled crying sound comes out. I can't break down in front of everybody.

"Gorgina, is my son with you?" Jaha comes back as I wipe my tears with my shirt, disobeying my dad's mannerism rules.

"I'm so sorry... Wells is Wells is dead." I finally collect myself but know now Jaha is going to have it difficult up there.

I give the radio back to Clarke as she's passed to medical but the radio starts acting up. "Raven, what's wrong?" Clarke speaks ip but to the person in this room instead of the radio.

"It's not the radio. It's the storm." Raven informs us as I go back to my old spot. With Anthony knowing I'm alive, my parents will soon hear the good news.

"Monroe, close the doors." Clarke instructs.
"We still have people out there. Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet. Neither is Bellamy." Monroe disagrees and I'm with her in this. We don't know how bad it can get and if it does get far warse a cave might not be good enough.

"It's all right. They'll find somewhere to ride it out."

"Hey, they're back!" I look towards the door to see the boys holding a stranger in their arms. A grounder perhaps.