triger - our spot

__

"You're a pretty good looking guy. I promise you that."
__

Gorgina Foy P.O.V.

"Yeah, sorry." I've been given the job to be the one to  use the radio, report to everyone's parents on their health or if they died and workout how we're doing here, what we need to get down, send down, exact digits so on.

"Anthony wants to talk to you." I hear my mom say but she sounds louder, clearly taking the radio from my dad.  The good part about my job is being able to talk to my family during the day and when I have nothing to do, I ration.

"Sounds great." The other side of the radio goes silence and suddenly, you can hear Anthony's voice.

"Missed me?" He asks in a joking matter and I see Bellamy coming into the drop ship.

"For sure." I differ my attention from Anthony to Bellamy who's coming way closer.

"Hey." He mutters, moving a hand through his hair.

"Wait until I see you." I look down to the radio and then back at Bellamy who seems to go emotion less. He wasn't a huge fan of him back in the day and he isn't now either. Bellamy always saw Anthony as trying to get close to my dad to finish with me in a relationship. But I don't see it like that.

"Hi!" I get up from my spot, going up to him. He instantly wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close, and then placing his face in the crook of my neck.

"Mhh." I giggle, running my hands through his hair.

"Anthony?" He mumbles, and I feel his warm breath in seconds.

"Yeah." I whisper and I feel his nails digging into my skin softly, trying not to hurt me but trying to control his anger.

"I hate him." I giggle at his words, pulling just a bit to be face to face.

"Lets get out of here." I offer and a smile appears.

"You're done?" I shake my head with a smile before speaking up, "Just catching up with people but you're way more important."

I grab his hand, pulling him out of the drop ship but let his hand go. I'm not sure if he wants to tell everyone we're a thing, although I'm not sure if we even are.

"The lake?" I turn my head around as we pass by the walls, they're almost done.

"Something better." He catches up to me, lacing my hand with his.

We stay in silent as we walk but I know it was meant to come out eventually, "Telling all these parents that their kids were murdered by grounders, I just wish I could say we were getting some justice."

"We're not killing him." I point out, keeping it straight and simple.

"Can you provide any insight on how to survive winter?" He changes the topic just a little but we know what he's saying by that.

"We're doing everything we can to prepare here. We're gathering nuts and berries, curing meats, digging for roots, but the truth is, we'll freeze before we starve. But the good news is that Clarke told me according to civil defense plans from before the war, there's an old emergency aid depot not far from the landing site. She has the coordinates but I don't want to leave. In addition to supplies, it could provide shelter for the 100 and for the citizens coming down from The Ark." I explain, the reason is that if Bellamy and Clarke leave for that place, I'll have enough time to sneak our Lincoln with the help of Octavia.

"And what makes you think it's intact?"
"It was designed to withstand nuclear warfare."

"All right. It's worth a shot. I'll take with Clarke." I look up at him and he notices.

"Can we have one day that's just between the two of us? No leader talking, grounder talking, not even death talking. Just like old times." I ask, I can't live life when it's all about that.

"Your parents know I'm with you?" He changes topics, and I somewhat feel relief.

"I talked to them."

FLASHBACK

I sit down in front of the radio, hearing Jaha calling my name.
"Hi? It's Gorgina." I speak up and then other line goes silent for a few minutes.

What the hell?

"Darling?" I let out a gasp, hearing my dad's voice from the other side.

"Dad!" I squeal, pushing my hair back and getting closer to the radio.

"How are you?" He asks and I can hear my mom in the background. I inhale and exhale, trying to calm myself down.

"Really good, enjoying it down here and trying to keep everything under control."

"Anthony was suppose to go down." I hear him whisper to himself but it still passes.

"It's alright, Bellamy's with me."
"H-He's with you?"
"Yeah, he's making sure I'm being protected all the time. He's a nice guy, dad."

"I don't like him." I know this time I was meant to hear it but it hurts, he  wants me to go by his rules and not mine.

"That's good, honey." I do get my mom's support, well somewhat.

"Yeah-" But my dad cuts me off.
"It's only protecting, nothing more?" I bite my tongue from saying anything, my dad is going to hate me if he finds out but he knows we like each other since before I was arrested.

"Nothing more."

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Uhh... He still hates you." I add and he rolls his eyes, but not at me, instead at the thought of my father.

"Hey." I whisper, squishing his hand for a second, showing him support.

"He'll understand sooner or later." I assure.

"You're mom?"
"She doesn't cares as long as I'm happy."

"We're here." I finally focus on what's around me instead of having my whole focus on the brunette boy next to me.

"Woow." I whisper under my breath, a rock over what seems like a lake but what caught my eyes is the sunset in front of us.

"Like it?" I feel him coming from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist and I lean my head against his chest.

"Love it." I reply and close my eyes, enjoying the fresh air.

8/6/18

This should have been published a while back & I don't know why I forgot to. BUT I'm back. The second book in the series is done and the third book (bellamy) is being started. Its way different than this & Roan's book

 Its way different than this & Roan's book