Epilogue :

Epilogue :

*The Next Day*

Ugh ! Where am I ? Geez...Ang sakit ng ulo ko ! teka,alam ko tong lugar na to ah ? condo to ni... Criss ? I was on Criss's bed ? I looked back on my left side and I saw him..Smiling as always..

"Ohayou Gozaimazu.."-he greeted

"Good Morning.."-I replied

A tears of joy came out from my eyes when I saw him..I can't believe it ! He's here ..Here in his condo..Here in Philippines.. I touch his face ..He's real ..He is real ! I'm so Happy !

"Sshh..Tahan na.."-He said..

He slowly move closer and hug me,kaya napa subsub ako sa chest nya..I can feel his heart beat..Just like mine,it beats fast..

Ba't ganun ?Di ko kaya na hindi sya makita ni isang araw..This guy..He's really important to me.. Criss,I love you :*

*Mr.Cheouls Pov*

"Well done Janus..Mission accomplished .."

"Arigato..Wakatano.."

"Have those photos already send ? "

"Yes sir! And there satisfied with it.."

This is all I can do for my son Criss..I know I'm not a good father to my sons,especially to Criss..I didn't even save the most important girl in his life from the past few years..

And now,He found this girl again..I'm very thankful to Ms.Agustin..He gave my son a new hope in his life,that I didn't give..

You might be wondering what's purpose on my plan eh ? Well,you see, You know that we own two companies , and my business partners does not agree na ipamana ko kay Criss ang kompanya,

Because They know the attitudes of my son, so I have to take action that my son is completely changed..And one of the proof is that picture of them in EK,I ordered Janus to spy and take them couple of pictures together...

And It was also I,The one who send messages to Ms.Agustin..Atleast, hindi na nangyari ulit ang nangyari kay Criss na iiwanan sya ng mahal nya..Seeing my two sons happy is enough for me...

The flight thingy,I canceled it ..I know now where Criss is happy,and it was here..

Ms.Kyla Marie Agustin ,Kudasai,Take care of my son..

-----

*Kyla's Pov*

"Don't leave me again okay ?"-I asked..

"Of course not..Not anymore..And because of that.."-Criss said and pause for a while..

"A-ano ?"-I asked

"I missed something..."-he commented..

Huh ? Ano naman kaya yung sinasabi nya ? He still hug me for minutes,alam nyo ba yun ? He get my chin and raise it up until we see each other, and he give me smack kiss on my lips...

"Daisuke Dayo..Kaichou/Maid.. <3"

"Aishiteru.. Wakatano.."

Criss-yhou Cheoul,kahit gaano ka man ka pervert,kahit na para ka nang buntot kaka-stalk sakin, Ikaw parin ang 'HOT-PERVERTED-STALKER/MASTER' ko ! So..Douka (Please), Take care of me ..My Master <3

-The End-

All Right Reserved 2014

To God Be All The Glory !

#MSP/M