Chapter 8 Part 5

*Criss's Pov*

Why am I here in Volleyball club again ? Oh yes..My Prez-Maid want me to be here..I really don't want this ,but for her,I'll do it !

Her gift or something should be worth it for what I'm right now ! If not.. I don't know what to do.. HAHAHA ! Btw,I am now on the gym..

I'm the Open Hitter of the volleyball player..My brother Nien is also here in Volleyball club. He's the Setter.. Two of the council student were also here..Vice Prez and P.I.O assistant ..

Drake is the Second Open spiker,and Larry is the Libero..Ugh! Why is he here ?! That Blue ! He's here and he's the new Middle Blocker /Spiker! That freakin man !

If only Dave didn't leave the Volleyball club...Everything now wont happened ! But I understand he's reason..

He's the P.I.O of the Cross High ...(One of his Grades dropped off suddenly so he has to pull out for a while)

But who care's if Blue is here ? Prez is mine now so I don't have to worry about it anymore..What I must now is to win this game ! This will gonna be fun ! I'll gonna crush him !

This game is just an entertainment to gain more students who want to join Cross High next school year..

"Start !"-The referee said

That's all for now..I have to win this first! Good luck to us !