Day 12

"Is that your boyfriend?"

She looked at the note then at Jungkook. He was sitting in the corner of the room with his eyes shut. Drool was dripping down his chin.

Ara shuddered. The thought of dating him honestly terrified her. She has known him for years and he was like a brother to her. She was pretty sure he was homosexual since he's never dated anyone despite his good looks.

"Hell no. He's more like a brother to me. I would rather shove a knife down my throat than date him." She replied.

Jimin let out a throaty chuckle which made Ara look at him with curiosity.

"Jimin, if you don't mind me asking, what happened you know with-

Ara stopped mentally cursing at herself for asking that.

He sighed softly before taking out his black notebook. He took his time to write everything down. He haven't told this to anybody except his best friends, Taehyung and his band mates but for some reason he knew that he could trust her.

He handed her the note and looked down at his feet.

"This happened about two years ago. I was in this band called bts. We were not that famous but we did have a lot of fans. For a year straight I kept receiving death threats from a person through social media and other messed up ways. It was Christmas eve. I went back home to meet my family. I walked in to see my parents and my little sister lying on the ground with a bloody knife beside them.

They didn't survive.

It was quite traumatizing. I haven't spoken since."