Chapter 10- Family Drama

FAMILY DRAMA

•Third Person POV•

"Kaden, I want to talk to Lantana now," my mother so rudely demanded, without even returning my greeting.

My blood soon began to boil at the thought of how my parents were the reason that Lantana left in the very first place, all those years ago.

How dare my mother have the audacity to demand to speak to Lantana. "No," I growled.

My mother let off a dry laugh. "No? No? What do you think you are doing? Give her the damn phone, Kaden!" My mothers annoying voice roared through the phone.

How did she even know Lantana had returned anyway?

~•~

•Kaden'sPOV•

"What do you fucking want from her? You have no business with her whatso-fucking-ever," I spat. I don't get angry quickly but my parents are exceptions. I hate them for so many things and yet, over the many years, the didn't give one flying fuck about my sister or I.

All they think about it money and making it higher on the social ladder which is a competition between the wealthy on who is the richest and most successful. My parent practically chose the social ladder over my sister and I. Stupid pricks.

"Lantana, whether she likes it or not, will take over my business and you will do the same with your fathers. She had her little escape and now that she returned as your father and I had expected, a failure, she will run the business." My mother deserved to be slapped across the face at that comment. Lantana is anything but a failure and I look up to her for that.

"Listen, you and father can take both of your businesses and shove it up your asses because Lantana and I most definitely will not be running those god forsaken places. Not if I could help it," I snapped before ending the call.

That woman just made my blood boil at ridiculous temperatures. Why did she have to be so self centred? She has considered what Lantana and I want. It's all about her and what will make her look tip top in front of other people just like herself. Heartless bitches like herself.

.
.
.

•Third PersonPOV•

As morning sauntered in and went as the day went by, Aurora and Lantana spent it getting to know each other more while Kaden remained silent.

Both girls noticed his behaviour however Lantana was too afraid to say anything, worried that he would snap at her. They weren't on talking terms just yet.

Aurora on the other hand decided to approach him about it later when they were alone.

Kaden had too many things on his plate at the moment, ranging from his feelings about Aurora to his sisters help to his delinquent parents.

Aurora felt as though she was making progress with Lantana as she had found out many thing about her now. She found out that Aurora was no longer as unhappy as she previously was, she stopped cutting completely and had no thoughts of attempting to take her life again. She also found out about Lantana's future plans.

Lantana planned to stay in Hawaii with Natalia, Tyler and Miyla. She would take up being a dance coach so that she still had dance including somewhere in her life.

In addition to that, Lantana hoped to meet and great guy and see where things went from there. Aurora was extremely happy for her and vowed to keep in touch even when her vacation was over with.

.
.
.

Weeks went by and Kaden still wasn't talking much. He felt as though he had no control over his life at the moment as too many things were left unsorted.