Their names

*Rhys Prov.*
"I'm disappointed in you." My father said.
"I'm sorry." I mummbled in response.
"What was that?" He asked, sounding more rude than he intended.
"I said I'm sorry..." I say a bit louder.

"Good. Now I have some work to do." He said but before he left he walked over to me and whispered, "When I come back you better not be dancing to that crap again." He whispered. All I did was nod in response, not wanting to anger him.

Once he was gone, Kao ran over to hug me. But I didn't hug back, having a emotionless expression."I'm so sorry Rhys. I should have told you he was watching, or done something..." She said.
I pulled away and said, "It's ok Kao..." I look behind her and see the 7 boys I saw earlier.

"Hmm? Who are you?" I ask, regardless of the fact that I knew who they were.

"Oh, Let's intoduce ourselves, oldest to youngest." RM said.
"Hi, I'm Jin. Or Mr. Worldwide handsome." He said and I smiled slightly.
"I'm Min Yoongi or Suga." He said, nodding a little at me.

(I'm Min Yoongi, Suga, or.... SWAG!! xD Ok.. continue!)
(2.7.21 me here:....why was i like this i-)

"I'm your hope! Your my hope! I'm J-Hope!" The next one said happily. I chuckled at this before the tallest one went next.

"I'm Namjoon or RM." He said and smiled at me.
"Park Jimin. Pleasure to meet you." I nodded in response, liking his politeness.

"I'm V, or Taehyung." The other one said.
"And I'm Jungkook." The last one said, before smiling back.
"And we are. BTS." They all said at once, causing me to smile a bit more.

"Well it's nice to meet you." I said acting like I don't know them.
"What's your name?" Jungkook said. "Oh, I'm Rhy's." Bows a little at them as i stood beside Kao.

"Well, I hope we can all be friends." Jin said. "Yeah... hopefully." Mumbling the last bit I went to grab my things, trying to avoid their slightly confused expressions.

Grabbing my bag I started to leave, I don't want to have to face an angry 'Dad' here. As I was leaving i was stopped by Yoongi, "H-Hey, wait." I turned to look at him as he approached me.

"I just have a question. Uh.. Are you-" Watches him as Jin interrupted us, him not being able to ask his question.

"Yoongi, come on." He said. They were all waiting by the door to leave, which is why I tried to leave first. "Right." Nodding back, he looked at me before leaving with them. Soon they left and it was just me and Kao.

I felt tears threatening to come. Soon i felt Kao wrap her arms around me and telling me it's ok. Some tears we're able to escape but I held them back.

"Noona, what if they find out? What if they don't like me? What if they hate m-" I was cut off by Kao saying, "Dont worry Rhys, if anything they won't know. And they'll think you're a real boy. Don't worry."

She pulls away and looks at me. I smiled softly at her, "Thanks Noona."
Soon enough I tell Kao bye and start to leave the building.

As soon as I'm about to step out I hear someone yell. "I DON'T CARE! SHE HAS TO BE IN A GIRL GROUP! TRANS OR NOT!" It was coming from the meeting room. Where my 'Dad' meets with the producers.

And by the sound of it he's not very happy. I take my chance to leave. But I know when I get home I'll be in trouble.

*BTS's Prov.*
We head out of the room to let Rhys and his friend be. As walked into the other room and started practicing.

After a little while we take a break. Soon enough Manager-Nim comes in. We all get up and bow to him, "Hello Manager-Nim" We all say, but he waves us off and calls someone.

Soon the person picks up and he seems mad about it. "Where are you!?" He whisper-yelled into to the phone. Thinking he would be quiet but we all heard him regardless of his tone.

"I don't care.Come back here now. You were supposed to be practicing." We quietly watch him as it seems that he got hung up on. Looking at each other as he left the room.

"What was that about?" Yoongi asks, taking a drink of water. 
"I'm not sure..." Namjoon replys, sighing quietly.
"Maybe it's a trainee he was suppose to meet?" Jungkook says.

"I'm not sure, I'm pretty sure he would have been nicer..." Jimin says.
"It could have been about what he was yelling about earlier." Tae says.

"You heard that too?" J-Hope asks as he looked at us.
We all nodded. "Huh, maybe it's a new girl trainee?"
"Probably, I mean. He's was yelling about someone being in a girl group before-hand." Tae said.

"Yeah, but there's no girl groups from BigHit." Jimin replied before sitting down.
"True, but then who would it be?" J-Hope said.

"I know.." Yoongi said. We all looked at him.
"Who?" Namjoon said.
"Probably that Rhys guys. I mean, come on, don't say you didn't notice that he looked like a girl." He said.

"Yoongi, leave him alone. Plus he's still a guy in my eyes." Jin said.
"Fine." He said and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" Namjoon asked. "The dorm where else." He said sternly before leaving as well.

We all sighed as he did. "Well, I guess we can head back too." Jin as yoongi left, not really knowing how to handle the situation. Soon enough we all got our things together before leaving.

As we were getting into the van, we were all thinking the same thing....

'What if Rhys is a girl....?'

*Rhys Prov.*
I was laying on my bed knowing that I'll get beat today due to the fact that I left and hung up on him. And soon enough, I heard his car pull into the drive-way. 'Shit.' I think, watching him as he pulled in.

I was about to climb out my window but he came in my room. "JIN-WOO! YOU BRAT! WHY DID YOU LEAVE!!???" He yelled at me.

"WHY SHOULD WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC I DANCE TOO MATTER?!" I yell back at him.

"BECAUSE YOUR ARE A GIRL! A FEMALE AND YOU WILL FOREVER BE ONE. AND IF YOU WANT TO DEBUT YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET USED TO IT." He yelled at me.

"NO IM NOT! IM A BOY! AND MY NAME IS RHYS! NOT JIN-WOO ANYMORE!!" I yell at him only to get a slap in response.

I turn back to my 'Dad' as he kicks me in the stomach making me fall to the ground. And he continues to kick me before blood starts to come out of my mouth.

He stopped after awhile and grabbed my hair to make me look up. "You will forever be a girl. And if you want to debut you will be in a GIRL group. You are not my 'Son' you are my daughter. Next time maybe you'll listen." He says and let's me go.

I fall back onto the ground and I get dizzy. I hear my door close and soon enough I fall unconscious.

Hehehe!! I hope I made YOU cry! YOU know who I am talking about. (Or you don't).
I hope you liked it!

ANNYEONG!!
(Byeeee!!)

2.7.21 me here:....i hate it here