² Struggling

That's Roh above 😊 Shout out to mah good friend for finding this pic I'm not sure if i can say her name but she knows who she isss OKAY BOOMBOOM ENJOYYYY

∅∅∅∅∅∅∅

Joshua POV

¹  Week later...

Wow, I never knew how hard it is to live with money so low. Right now I'm walking down the street looking for more 'Help Wanted' signs, but most of them are old and don't need anyone now.

I turned a corner and saw a line of boys around my age, and they all look Asian.

I walked over and tapped one of them on the shoulder.

"Um, may I ask what's going on?" I asked. He looked confused and a boy in front of him said. "Sorry, he doesn't speak English well. This is A line for a Korean boy group." I nodded and thanked him.

I pushed my sunglasses up my nose and waited in the line. This is my only chance to live. Money is my goal right now.

²  hours later

It's finally my turn and I'm getting nervous. "Next!" They call. I take a deep breath and walk forward.

There was man and a woman as the casters. I took off my sunglasses and hoodie. "Wow, we've got a handsome one." The woman said. The Man rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"What's your name?" He asked.
"Joshua Hong."
"Can you speak Korean?"
"Yes."
"Can you dance?"
"Of course."
"Are you shy?"
"Sometimes."
"Well that might be a problem... Can you sing?"
"Yes."
"Can you sing us something?"

I sang one of my favorite songs. "Sunday Morning rain is falling, steal some cover share some skin~"

After I was done they clapped and said I did great.

"Thank you." I smiled. "Now we're gonna play a song and you have to free style dance." I nodded and they played a dance track. I broke out the latest moves and some old school as well.

"Wow I loved it! I like that old new school dancing. He whip/nae nae'd the running man." The woman laughed. "Thank you thank you.."

"We'll send you a confirmation letter by tomorrow if you get chosen. Thank you Joshua, you may leave now." The man stated. I bowed and left putting my hood and sunglasses on like I never just did that.

To be honest, I'm kind of excited, nervous, but excited. This will be my chance to actually go to Korea!

I reached home and ran to Roh's room, the urge to tell her what I did  today was burying me.

I pushed open the door and the moment I opened mouth no words came out as a gasp escaped instead.

The desk was empty, the bed cover was gone, the closet was open with not one piece of clothing in sight.

She's gone...

My vision got blurry and I tumbled backwards and fell flat on my butt. "Its my fault... Isn't it?" I asked myself.

As a tear rolled down my cheek, I could feel my fangs grow and the vains stretching from my neck.

"RAAAAAAGGGHHH!!"

∅∅∅∅∅∅∅

#lazyoutro just gonna copy and paste wat i said last chapter...

How was it guys? Plz tell me! Also, if you find it 'Very Nice' , plz send it around twitter and other social medias and try to get Joshua to notice it plz! That would really mean alot. I actually only have twitter, my username is
@ PrinceMikeYATER

Plzzzzzz if u already like this book plz do it!

K i luv allll of u MWAH

See ya my fellow CARATS!
..
P.s this is my first K-POP book so plz have mercyyyy ಥ⌣ಥ

Luv uuuu bai

#lazyoutro baiii