Me and Alec

Nalani's POV

I followed Alec down a few hallways until he finally stopped in front of a light blue door. I realized it was different from every other door. "Why is this door different from every other door we passed while walking?" I asked Alec.

He just looked down and opened the door. It was beautiful. Everything was good, blue or white. I was so amazed at the room because it just seemed different from the rest of the institute.

"Alec this room is beautiful but why is the door a whole different color? And it looks like this room has never been touched before

"Alec this room is beautiful but why is the door a whole different color? And it looks like this room has never been touched before. Why are you giving it to me? I asked finally turning around to look at him.

He walked towards me and stopped when he was right in front of me, "This room has never been touched before because it was made for someone but nobody ever knew who that person was. When I saw you at Pandemonium I knew that this bedroom was made for you. There used to be this story about how once every hundred years there would be two shadowhunters who would meet and they would immediately trust each other, and feel a pull towards each other. When I was born a warlock told my parents that I was the guy from the story basically but he didn't know who the girl was. So my parents built this room for that girl when I meet her."

I was just amazed by everything he told me. I didn't realize that I hadn't said anything for a few minutes until Alec started to walk away. "So you think that I'm basically the girl that you were born to be with? If yes can we not tell anyone yet. I just don't need everyone messing with me more than they already are." I told him. He nodded and walked back over to me.

He took my hand and started walking towards the center of the institute, "Lets go get your clothes while everyone is busy." I nodded and followed him. It took like 10 minutes to get all my bags into my room. When we were done I kicked him out so I could change out of the dress.

I searched through all my clothes and ended up wearing a white and black striped crop top, jean shorts, white Nike's, gold watch, and I had a brown mini book bag. I walked out the room and starting looking for Izzy's room. I walking past a room when a door opened and Clary pulled me into a room.

I looked around and saw Izzy sitting on the bed, "Hey Izzy. Hey Clary. Why'd you yank me in here? I was heading to the center of the institute." Izzy smiled at me and Clary laughed, "Told you she would be looking for him, Iz." I blushed and hid my face in Alec's jacket that I put back on after I changed. "So what's going on with you and Alec, Nalani? We all see the stares between you two."

I shook my head, "Nothing is going on with us. Do you guys wanna see my room?" Hopefully they say yes and forget about me and Alec because I wasn't ready to tell them how me and him are basically meant to be. They nodded and we walked out of the room.

We saw Alec and Blondie on the way so after telling them where we were headed they came with us. I stopped in the middle of the hallway when I realized Simon was missing. "Where is Simon at? He was supposed to be with you guys." I asked looking towards the guys.

Blondie didn't say anything so I looked at Alec knowing he would answer me, "He's in your room because I knew that you'd want to see him to make sure he was ok. So me and Jace took him there then started looking for you girls."

"So Blondie has already seen my room?" I asked Alec. Knowing that Blondie would have some questions on why that was my room. Alec nodded and we started walking again. Alec walked next to me and put his arm around me, "I didn't tell him anything because I've never told him the story. Ok? Nobody knows anything yet." I just nodded and stayed ain his side with his arm around me.

We finally reached my room and Izzy looked shocked. I guess she knows the story. I opened the door and saw Simon on the bed waiting for me. I ran over to him and jumped on his lap. He fell back and I just hugged him, "I missed you Si. I was worried when we were all together walking here and you weren't there."

He hugged back for a couple of minutes until someone pulled me off. I looked back and saw Alec mad but trying to hide it. I giggled and gave him a hug, "Aw, is my big bad shadowhunter jealous?" He hugged back and started laughing when I said that.

Everyone just looked at us because they didn't hear what I asked him. Izzy smiled when she saw him laughing. She gave me a thumbs up. Blondie said something but I was too busy watching Alec to pay attention. We all walked out and Alec went a different way than us. We continued walking until we got to the training room.

Izzy walked over to a wall and pressed a button. A wall full of weapons came out. I walked over to her and Blondie while Clary was talking to Simon. "Fifty dollars says he doesn't approve this mission." Izzy said. I knew who she was talking about but then he walked towards us and said, "I don't approve of this mission.I spoke with the Clave. They're sending Seelie scouts to search for Valentine, but they made it clear, the little girl and Lani don't leave the premises."

"Hey, my name is not "little girl", okay? I don't care what that Clave thing or you want, I'm going to find Dot."

"Alec, this warlock could have the answers we need. With Valentine's people out there searching for Clary and Lani, they are not safe outside alone."

"Jace has a point. You don't want Lani to get hurt right?"

"Et tu, Izzy? All right, since you have all the answers, where do you suggest we search?" Alec said but pulled me kinda closer to him when Izzy mentioned me possibly getting hurt. I guess he doesn't because his arm was wrapped around my waist and his grip was tight.

"We should start at Dot's apartment in Greenpoint, and there's this thrift store that she...." Clary started but then stopped when she touched the necklace mom gave her that is identical to mine.

"What's wrong? What is it?" I asked worried. I tried to move closer to her but Alec wouldn't let me go. I looked back at him and sighed. I stopped fighting after a couple of seconds because he is obviously stronger than me.

"I, um Weirdly, I think I know where Dot is." Clary said. I looked at her weird because not even 20 seconds ago she was saying that we should start looking at her apartment and then the thrift store that me and dot always used to go to.

"Great. I'll drive. What? Unless you have, like, a Shadowhunter-mobile or something. You were kidding about the runes on the floor killing me right?" Simon said looking at Blondie then at Alec and Iz. I laughed at him and Blondie patted him on the shoulder before walking off.

Me and Alec followed him with Clary and Simon behind us and Iz making her way towards me and Alec. "So wanna tell me why you gave Lani the bedroom that mom and dad had made for the girl you're destined to be with?" She asked looking between me and Alec.

Oh Lord this'll be fun explaining it to her.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

School is starting soon so I might have to update every other day or set a certain day to update.