Pandemonium

Nalani's POV

I pulled up to Pandemonium and see Clary, Simon, and Maureen in front of Simon's van.

"Hey guys. What's that?" I asked as I walked up to them. I saw the angelic power rune on the side of the van.

"I don't know. That's the second time today." Clary told us while looking at the rune. Then Maureen spoke up, "You know there are cases of people waking up speaking French without ever learning it before."

"You think it's a language?" I asked her.
"Sanskrit. Maybe." She replied. Then I started walking towards the back of the van when a guy bumped into me and continued walking. "Hey. You don't just walk into someone and continue walking. It's rude."

The guy just stared at me. Then looked me up and down. "You can see me?" He asked confused. I looked him up and down and saw he was wearing all black. He had raven-black hair, and beautiful brown eyes.

I only realized I was staring when he smiled at me. "Yes I can see you and nice tattoos." I told him smiling back. He looked over and I saw what he was looking at. Clary was arguing with some blonde dude.

Then the guy I was talking to looked back at me, "I'm Alec but I gotta go. JACE." Then he and the blonde ran.

Clary came back over complaining but I couldn't hear a word she said because I was too busy watching the two guys run into the club. Clary came up to me with her hoodie off and pulled me towards the club. When we got into the club we started looking for them.

"They're over there, Lani. Come on." Clary pointed somewhere on the other side of the club.

I only realized that Simon and Maureen followed us into the club when Simon spoke up, "I'm gonna go fail at getting us some birthday drinks." "I'm gonna go fail with you. LANI, CLARY." Maureen yelled behind us.

Clary and I just continued walking. Then Clary hooked onto this guys arm, "Someone works out."

I hooked onto his other arm and looked up at his eyes, "Cool contacts." Then me and Clary walked into the V.I.P area and saw what was going on.

The blonde dude that Clary was talking to was up behind some girl in a pink dress. Another girl was up on a little stage and she was wearing a white crop top and a tight whit mini skirt. Then Clary yelled,"Watch out." And pushed the pink dress girl on the floor.

I was just standing back watching everything happen. The pink dress girl turned around and tentacle like things came out of her face. Then Clary was pushed back onto the floor. The blonde dude dropped his sword type thing and I ran and picked it up.

Next thing I know some guy runs into it and turns into ashes. I drop the sword and back up to the curtain. Clary picks it up as soon as I drop it and the blonde guy pushes someone onto it and he turns to ashes. He takes the sword from Clary and kills another person who turns to ashes.

Clary turned around and saw me not moving so she runs to me, grabs my arm and pulls me out of the V.I.P. I run into some guy and look back at him as I'm running. He looks familiar but I can't remember where I know him from.

Simon and Maureen are yelling our names as we run past them. But me and Clary keep running until we get outside. We run to my car and I speed home. When we get there we run up the stairs into the living room where our mom is.

((((((( At the loft)))))))

Clary starts ranting on about what happens, "And then these creepy tentacles seemed to come out of the body builder's face, and and then the guy just vaporized. I mean, I was drugged, right?"