Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? (Bandit pt. 1)

Hell’s Angels, Hannover Clubhouse, 2006

It had been a couple of months since you walked through the doors of the clubhouse. You had been in the hospital and then your father, the president of the Hannover chapter of Hell’s Angels, had made you stay at home until you were off the medication that the doctors had prescribed you after a nasty gunfight in which you had fallen into a coma. Fortunately, you had woken up and made a full recovery. As you walked through the doors, most people called your name, welcoming you back. Angelica, your best friend ran up to you, hugging you. “(Y/N)” she said happily before letting you go, a warm smile on her lips. “Your father said you’d be back tonight. Oh it feels like I haven’t seen you in ages!” she said as she hugged you again, making you laugh. “Yeah well that’s because my dad wouldn’t let anyone visit” you said as the two of you pulled away. “Now, I’m dying for a drink! Who’s buying!” you called looking around, hearing a few laugh and seeing a few just raise their glass you stuck your tongue out at them. “I’ll buy” Angelica said and you smiled at her. Then your eyes landed on a handsome stranger, well stranger to you. “Who’s that?” you asked your best friend as you made your way to the bar, ordering a beer each. “That… Is Dominic Brunsmeier. He joined last week” she told you looking at you with a slight smile but a sad look in her eyes, which you didn’t see cause you could not tear your eyes away from the newcomer. Soon enough, he looked up, his brown eyes meeting your (E/C) ones, causing you to blush slightly and look away. “He with anyone?” you asked shyly and Angelica shook her head. “No…” he said and looked at you, seeing the blush rise on your cheeks. “Good.” You said, looking at your friend, leaning in to whisper in her ear, making sure no one else heard you. “This one’s mine…” you said, seeing her smile brightly at you, a look in her eyes you couldn’t quite decipher.

She stood up and made her way over to him. “Oh no… what’re you doing Angelica…?” you asked her, even though you knew she couldn’t hear you. She was talking to him before grabbing him by the arm, leading him over to you. You quickly composed yourself; you couldn’t sit there looking like a schoolgirl. “(Y/N) (L/N)” you said, holding out a hand, which he took, shaking it. “(L/N)?” he asked looking at Angelica. “The daughter of the president, so be careful.” She said and he changed grip on your hand, kidding it. “I’ll leave you too it. Oh and Brunsmeier… Drinks are on you” she said with a mischievous grin before leaving, causing a dark, amused chuckle to rumble through his chest.

That night you had exchanged numbers and it was all great except for one small fact. He only called when he was high. Just like every other guy had ever done. You had thought that he was different and, to be honest, it was boring. You never answered his calls, and now it was three in the morning and your phone was buzzing like crazy. You sighed, deciding to answer it. “(Y/N)…” he said in that dark voice that brought chills down your spine. Or used to… “’Look, I gotta be up in the morning, I’m gonna have an early night….” You told him and he started talking, saying that he was outside, asking you to let him in. “No” was all you said. “Why not?” he asked and you could basically hear the raised eyebrow in the tone of his voice. “Cause frankly, you’re starting to bore me, and why’d you only call me when you’re high?” you asked and heard him chuckle. “I’m not. I haven’t once called you while high.” He stated making you frown. You walked to your balcony and saw him standing outside of your door. You hung up your phone and saw how he in confusion looked down at his phone. “Up here…” you called, causing him to look up. “Give me a good reason to let you in” you called, making him chuckle. “Cause you want me inside” he called, causing a smile to creep up your lips. “Fine…” you said before digging your keys out of your pocket, tossing them to him. “Catch”

After about a minute, the door to your bedroom opened, revealing Bandit with a smug expression plastered on his face. “I told you; you want me inside.” He said, smirking. “You’re really so confident in yourself?” you asked, cocking your head to its side. He nodded while walking up to you. He hummed slightly and was now close enough for you to feel the heat radiating off his body. He was wearing a black tank top, showing off his muscles, and a pair of ripped jeans. “Am I wrong to be?” he asked in a low voice that made your knees tremble. You didn’t trust your voice to work as it was supposed to so you just shook your head, making him chuckle. “The first time we met, you said you wanted to get to know me better, and according to me we know each other a little. I propose we get to know each other better…” he said, walking even closer, backing you up against the wall. “How?” you said, trying to sound confident, but it only came out as a whisper. He smirked before leaning down, crashing his lips onto yours. He may not have been high but you could taste the alcohol on his lips. His arms snaked around your waist, bringing you closer before breaking the kiss, still holding you close to him. He raise an eyebrow. “What do you say?”