Movie Night (Ash x Reader x Mira)

A/N: Requested by EchOuser
Hope you like this one as well :P

Ash was resting her head on your shoulder and Mira was lying down with her head in your lap. You had one arm around Ash and one around Mira. You were watching a movie with the rest of the FBI and Jackal, who had left after ten minutes. So at the moment it was you, Mira, Ash, Thermite, Castle and Pulse. Mira, being a bit awkward being the only Spanish person there cuddled up closer to you. After half the movie Castle and Pulse left saying they were too tiered. 

Somewhere closer to the end of the movie Mira sat up. "I think I'm gonna go to bed..." she said and you looked at her. "But the movie's almost done. Can't you stay a bit longer?" you asked. "Well... You could come with me?" she suggested with a raised eyebrow. This caught Ash's attention. "Come with you?" you asked, intrigued. "Or you could stay here with me" Ash interjected, making Thermite sigh before leaving, mumbling something along the lines of: "Can't even enjoy a goddamned movie" as he walked back to his room. You looked between the two ladies before smirking. "How about this... We watch the movie, just the tree of us and then we all go back to my room?" you suggested and Ash and Mira looked at each other. "I'd be fine with that" Ash said and Mira nodded before she laid back down with her head in your lap again. 

When you saw the screen fill up with text you stretched. "Okay, Imma go to the mug real quick. I'll meet you back in my room" you said and stood up. "Alright" Mira said as she sat up. The two of them stood up and started making their way to your room. After a quick bathroom break you made your way to your room. Once outside your room you were surprised to hear music blaring from inside. Carefully you opened the door to find Ash and Mira dancing with each other and your expensive bottle of whiskey being passed between them. You sighed before stepping in. "Am I interrupting something?" you asked and they smiled at you. "Not at all" Ash said. "Join us!" Mira chimed in and pulled you to dance with them. You danced for some time, sharing the bottle of whiskey before the three of you passed out in your bed. You in the middle with Ash and Mira with their heads on each side of your chest. Like earlier that evening you had an arm around both of them. 

A/N: Sorry that it's short but I hope you still enjoyed it!!
XOXO CarryOnMyWritingSon