Chapter 4: The Start of the Invasion & Clash of the Dragons

{Last Time}

Yuya: "You forget I still have two dragons to attack with, and Blizzard Fang can deal piercing damage! Arctic Destruction Blast!"

Blizzard Fang blasted Idaten, dealing damage to Iggy and destroying his monster.

Iggy LP: 4000>> 2600

Yuya: "And that's not the end of it! When Blizzard Fang destroys a monster that's above Level 5, you take damage equal to it's defense points! Frozen Arrow Shot!"

Iggy LP: 2600>> 400

Yuya: "I'll end you! Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon, attack Iggy directly with Spiral Flame Strike!"

People looked on in fear as Iggy was blasted by both Blizzard Fang's ability and Odd Eyes' attack, but none felt more fear than Iggy, as he swore he could see the dragon's smiling as they attacked him.

Iggy LP: 0400>> 0000

{Chapter Start}

{2 weeks after Yuya's match}

Yuya was still recovering from what his friends said he did. The tomato haired duelist couldn't recall a thing from his last turn, nor did he know how he know how got either of his lookalikes' dragons.

Yuya: "I keep telling you Yuzu, I don't know how I would have either of Yuto's or Yuda's dragons. I don't even remember what happen after Iggy ended his turn. And when i checked, they weren't anywhere in my deck, only Odd Eyes was there."

Yuzu: *Eyebrow twitching* "Well, what do you remember?! I know you don't know how to Ritual Summon or Xyz Summon, heck you barely know how to Fusion Summon."

Yuya: *Deadpanned look* "Gee, thanks for the confidence boost Yuzu."

Yuzu: "Oh stuff it, you know it's true. But in that duel, you looked like you would've destroyed Iggy if you got the chance, and you looked like those dragons had been with you as long as Odd Eyes had."

Yuya didn't know what to think. He had never seen if Yuto even had a dragon like his Odd Eyes, and he had only seen Blizzard Fang in his duel with Yuda, which he also barely remembered. The tomato haired duelist was starting to think there was something else going on, he just couldn't figure out what.

{With Yuda & Yuno}

The Enforcer duelists were planning for the Fusion Dimension attack, making sure they knew the most likely places that their forces would appear, and the level of duelists they would use, thanks to the info that Ikki got from dueling a few of them. Yuda's mind was also on what happened at Yuya's match, and how it felt like he was dueling, and more importantly, who this mystery person he saw in his vision was.

{Flashback; After Yuya won his duel}

Yuda jolted up, and saw he still wasn't at the Miami City Duel Arena, but in another arena. He also saw a duel was going on. While one of the duelists didn't seem all that interesting, it was the second one that got the ice duelist's attention. He had silver hair with green highlights in it, bright golden eyes, was wearing a blue and white jacket with orange borders, which looked oddly like Yugo's Turbo Suit, black pants with brown chaps, brown gloves and boots. But, what surprised Yuda, was that the stranger's face looked a lot like his and his counterparts, if not little older. Before Yuda knew what to think, the duel between his older lookalike and the other duelist was over, with his older counterpart winning by the landslide. What Yuda thought was weirder was the crowd that was there started chanting, but he couldn't hear the name they were chanting. Before he knew it, the world around Yuda began to fade, and was replaced with the last vision he saw, the one he had while Yuno dueled that Yuri guy, only this time he could see the duelist's face, and he could see some of the dragons. First was his friend, Blizzard Fang Ritual Dragon. The second one was Yuya's Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon, only it different from what he saw in Yuya's duel with Iggy. The last one he could plainly see was one he didn't know the name of, but he could tell that it had tusks on it's chin in the shape of fangs.