Info to know

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Duel Spirit Talking"

{Time Skip & Location Change}

(Author's Announcement)

OC Info

Name: Yuda Shimoryu

Relations: Yuya(Standard counterpart), Yuto(Xyz counterpart), Yugo(Synchro Counterpart), Yuri(Fusion counterpart)

Hair color: Frost blue hair with snow white highlights

Hair Style: Looks like the picture above (which I don't own) without the white tuff

Appearance: Has dark turquoise eyes with a scar running over his left eye in a jagged shape. Wears a cerulean blue zip up hoodie(which is his uniform) that he usually leaves unzipped, steel black pants, finger less black gloves, silver blue combat boots, and a pendant in the shape of a dragon's fang. Sometimes makes his eyes look like that of a dragon.

Deck: Frost Huntsmen

Favorite Colors: Blue & Red (in that order)

Ace Card: Blizzard Fang Ritual Dragon

Name: Yuno Fenikkusukōgō

Relations: Yuzu(Standard Counterpart), Ruri(Xyz Counterpart), Rin(Synchro Counterpart), Selena(Fusion Counterpart)

Hair Color: Maroon Red with blonde highlights.

Hair Style: Tied in a braided ponytail that reaches her the top of her spine

Appearance: Has a case of heterochromia, with her left eye being dark yellow and her right being Scarlet red. Wears a hoodie similar to Yuda's, but her's is brick red, along with a magenta combat skirt, black knee-high leggings, and dark red combat heels. Her bracelet is double ringed that are connected with a flame like gem in each center.

Deck: Blaz Huntress

Ace Card: Blaz Huntress Phoenix Empress

Favorite Colors: Same as Yuda's, only reversed

Name: Ikki Kurosuki

Relations: Shun(Xyz Counterpart, more on this later)

Hair Color: Light Brown with dark brown bangs

Hair Style: Downward Spiky with longer bangs near his neck

Deck: Sky Chasers

Ace Monster: Sky Chaser Mach King

Favorite color: Green & White

About the Ritual Dimension

Info: They are the most ahead in arc technology, so much so their monsters affect the real world permanently. Example being if a monster tore up a building, it would have to be rebuilt from the ground up. Also, everyone in this dimension is aware that duel spirits exist, but only a few can interact and communicate with them.

Duel Enforcer Salute:

Usual Duel Disk:

( Hard light blade looks like the one in the picture above

( Hard light blade looks like the one in the picture above.. The cards are kept inside the Disk and slide out randomly when player draws. Also, the three have different color. Yuda's is white and royal blue, Yuno's is black with scarlet red, and Ikki's is black with white.)

Regular Arc Riders: (This board only without the symbol.)

{Info End}

{Info End}

(I wanted to try my hand in the Ritual Dimension, since Ritual Summoning was my favorite method and introduced me to Duel Monsters. I found it disappointing that Arc V didn't have a Ritual Dimension, and the only Ritual user was Alexis again, and she was barely in Arc V! Anyway, I hope this will get you interested, and if it doesn't, oh well. Also, to those who probably haven't watched Arc V, there will obviously be spoilers to the story.)