Prologue 1: The Frozen Dragon Huntsmen

Disclaimer: This is a non profit fan based story. FAN based, as in I have no financial backing from Konami, nor do I own the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise. All Original Cards and Characters are owned by me. Now without further ado, IT'S SHOWTIME!!

{In the Ritual Dimension}

Deep within the frozen tundra there lies a special school. A school that trains it's students in not only the martial arts, but also trains it's students as Duel Enforcers, special Dueling police that uphold the law in Tundra City. In this school we see a boy who looks to be no older than 16 and had a jagged scar running across his left eye walking around with his eyes closed, with everyone standing out of his way.

The boy was wearing a blue zip up hoodie, steel black pants, finger-less black gloves, combat boots that had a silver blue color, a small backpack that carried his duel disk, and a teal green pendant in the shape of a dragon's fang. The boy stopped walking and opened his eyes to see he was standing in front of three older boys who had on the same jacket that the boy was wearing, only they had theirs zipped up.

One had gravity deifying silver hair with dark blue highlights, another one had jet black hair in the form of a parrot's backside, the last one was least ridiculous looking hair style, with it only being dark grey tied into a ponytail, and they all had a smirk of arrogance. The first one decided to speak, "Alright Yuda, lets see you take on the three of us." "Yeah, we're about to show the school that you're nothing but a lizard pretending to be a dragon." Yuda stared at the three stooges with unwavering eyes.

He received challenges like this almost immediately after he entered Enforcer Academy. He didn't really care, because he knew they were either trying to show him up, or make a name for themselves, but he always won and showed no mercy to any opponents, "You three aren't worth any of my time, but since you for some reason want to be beaten down, I'll give you exactly what you want." Yuda said with a vicious grin that made the three shake in fear, before steeling themselves and activating their duel disks with Yuda activating his as well.

"LET'S DUEL!!"

Yuda LP: 4000

Silver LP: 4000

Black LP: 4000

Grey LP: 4000

The four drew their five cards, before the Silver haired idiot went first, "I activate the Dark Magic Ritual Spell, and I offer my Dark Raven, and thanks to it's special ability, it can cover all the costs. I Ritual Summon! Level 8! Magician of Black Chaos! I set one card face down and end my turn!"

Magician of Black Chaos: Atk 2800 Def 2600

The black haired one was up next, "I draw, and I'll activate the Spell, Zera Ritual! I offer my Celtic Guardian and Feral Imp! I Ritual Summon! Level 8! Zera the Mant! I'll end my turn with that!"

Zera the Mant: Atk: 2800 Def: 2300

The grey haired one drew his card, and smirked when he looked at it, "First I summon, Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands! Next I'll activate his special ability, which lets me add any Ritual Spell or Ritual Monster that I want to my hand! I add Black Luster Ritual to my hand and activate it! I offer the Manju on my field and the Senju in my hand! I Ritual Summon! Level 8! Black Luster Soldier! I place one card face down and end my turn!"

Black Luster Soldier: Atk 3000 Def: 2500

"You should just give up to save yourself the pain and humiliation Mr. Fake Dragon!" the three started chuckling, but saw that Yuda ignoring them completely, and seem to be tapping his foot to music. The three looked closer at the boy's ears and saw earphones(If you want to know what the song Yuda is listening to, I put at the top).