Chapter 1: Off to Standard

(Well, here we are. Also, to those who have been sending messages to my email(no I am not naming anyone because they know who they are.), no I'm not giving up writing. I just hit a really bad case of writer's block. Alright, that's enough beating around the bush. GET READY TO FEEL THE POWER(Yes that was a dub joke, and yes I do feel sorry.)!!)

{Enforcers Academy; Three Weeks After Ikki's Return; Arc Rider Track Room} 

Yuda and Yuno were racing each other their Arc Riders for a while, wanting to get a workout in. Yuda was trying to keep up with Yuno, who had the lead for a while. They stopped when they saw Chancellor Shadow and Ikki enter into the room, and saluted to their principal and commanding officer, "Chancellor Shadow, Sir!" Shadow lowered his hand, "Stand down cadets. I have a special mission for the both of you. Follow Me." Shadow started to walk out of the training room, with Yuno and Ikki following close behind. Yuda started to follow, but stopped when he heard a roar, and looked behind him to see his ace monster, Blizzard Fang Ritual Dragon. "Yuda, you might want to approach this mission with caution. I feel that something will happen on this mission, and that it will test your will." Yuda closed his eyes and gave a small smile. He liked this, how Blizzard Fang and the rest of his monsters cared and worried for him and vice versa, "Don't worry Blizzard Fang, I'll make sure that we all make it out of this alive, if nothing else." Yuda said to the ice themed dragon with confidence and reassurance in his voice, before catching up with his friends and Commander.

{Commander/Chancellor's office; 2 hours later}

The three cadets/students stood at attention in front of the Chancellor and his assistant , looking at a holographic map that showed five Earths, all in a different colored sphere.

(Imagine the five dimensions are in a star shape, and the Ritual Dimension is at the top in a dark blue square.)

Shadow looked at his assistant, and nodded, giving her the sign to explain, "As you three all know, it was discovered a few months prior that there exists five dimensions, this one and four others, and we each sent a group of Enforcers to investigate these four, to find out if they should be a threat to our own." at this, the three nodded, knowing that a group of first, second, and third year Duel Enforcer cadets were to follow and support an Enforcer veteran, and this was chosen by not only your dueling and physical skills, but also your experience, and past missions in groups, which is why Yuda and Yuno were kept out of the expedition, because while they had the skill, they lacked the experience, "While three teams returned, only one that didn't return was the team that went to the Fusion dimension, except for Mr. Kurosuki, who stumbled onto something very important." the assistant pushed a few buttons on her holopad, which replace the first picture, with something that shocked Yuda and Yuno. The picture was the two of them, along with 8 others, who all had the same face as the two.

 The picture was the two of them, along with 8 others, who all had the same face as the two