Theory Chapter :A Supreme Connection

Firstly, I'm sorry that this isn't a chapter, but don't worry. The next chapter is getting done. Secondly, I am a big fan of these two-more Jaden than Zarc because I actually know more about the guy- and I saw a lot of our favorite slacker in the Dragon Boys, so this thought crossed my head. Is Zarc, the final boss of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc v, the Original Counterpart to Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri, the reincarnation of the Supreme King, and by extension the 2nd protagonist of the Yugioh franchise, Jaden Yuki?

Now, before I start this, I know that the creators probably didn't intend for these two to be related to one another at all, but the hints are there. Firstly, Zarc and Jaden's eyes. 

We all know that Jaden, when he was possessed by the Supreme King, had bright golden eyes, ones that represent the power within him

We all know that Jaden, when he was possessed by the Supreme King, had bright golden eyes, ones that represent the power within him. If you watch Yugioh Arc V, you'll also notice that Zarc's eyes when he transforms into his demonic form, has bright glowing golden eyes, even in his human form his eyes are still gold.

Secondly, how much the Yu boys remind me at least of Jaden. Yuya and Yuri specifically. Yuya reminds of Season 1 Jaden, a carefree spirit who wants to have fun, duel his butt off, and laze around class. Yuri on the other hand, reminds me more of Season 3 Jaden, more specifically, how Jaden saw himself in Season 3, an evil heartless bastard that would step on anyone that got in his way. Yugo and Yuto do as well, just not as much. Yugo reminds me Season 2 Jaden, a dude who is carefree and a little dimwitted, but he's also on a mission to save the person- or people in Jaden's case- he cares about, while Yuto reminds me of Season 4 Jaden, a teen who has lost a lot, but continues to keep moving forward for their sake. Now we don't know much about Zarc before we went insane- which is a whole other set of bullshit- but what I do know is the traits of the 4 didn't come out of nowhere or Ray just thought three out of four of Zarc's incarnations should like hers. I always thought that some of those traits originally belonged to Zarc.

And I can already hear the Zarc haters screaming "BUT FUCK-WAD, HOW WOULD YOU EXPLAIN HOW THAT OP BASTARD WENT INSANE WHEN SUPREME KING ISN'T FULLY EVIL?!", and to that I say this. First off, we know Zarc didn't start off evil. Secondly, he claims to be able to speak with his dragons, so that means he at least can see Duel Spirits, and to quote Jaden, "Someone who sees duel spirits can't be all bad.". 

As to that whole going mad with power, I also have this. The Supreme King's power is known as the Gentle Darkness, the opposite to the Light of Destruction, the yin to the yang, the protection to the destruction, the Mario to the Sonic, you get the picture.

 Also, one card in particular made this theory spark to life. Remember when Yuri first used Super Polymerization? How would he be able to posses it when the only ones who can use it are connected to the Supreme King? It makes you think is what I'm saying

So, what would happen if you took the Light of Destruction out of the equation? Would the Darkness still want or even have a reason to be so Gentle? I personally don't think so, add that onto the idiots in the Original Dimension demanding Zarc to go further and be more brutal than before, you get what happened in the Original Dimension in Yugioh Arc V.

So there you go. Again, this is all my opinion on the matter. I don't really care whether or not you think Zarc is the Supreme King's reincarnation, I just saw some dots and tried to connect them. I don't know if I succeeded or failed at that, and I leave that up to you. The next update will be Chapter 3 of this story, so don't worry.