Chapter Twenty Three

Start from the beginning

With his wet shirt clinging to his lean body, Greyson held his right arm close with his left, furrowing his eyebrows as he took in a shaky breath to speak.

"I overreacted... I know you wouldn't do that, I just... what I saw–"

"I know," I interrupted, touching his cheek.

"I would've gone crazy seeing you kiss someone else too. Who knows what I would've done," I whispered, grinning.

Greyson smiled, momentarily shining those pretty white teeth at me.

I let my hand run down the side of Greyson wet shirt, the warmth of his body exuding onto my fingers through the cold fabric.

His smile faded into a doe eyed expression, his globes curiously sparkling at me as I clenched my jaw.

"Let me make it up to you," I whispered.

Nervously chuckling, he grunted.

"How would you," he retorted apprehensively.

A smirk spread across my lips as I pulled him closer to gently tug at the bottom of his shirt.

Sheepishly staring into my gaze, his cheeks began to progressively turn a shade of red as I slowly pulled the jumbled up fabric over his head, throwing it to the side.

Effortlessly pulling at my own shirt, I watched in amusement as that usual nervous grin spread across Greyson's pink lips.

Bringing his entranced stare down to my lips as I pulled him close, I relished in the sensation of his smooth skin under my hands, the warmth from his cheek so inviting as I raised my fingers to cup it, leaning forward to linger near his lips.

Greyson |

Destroying every ounce of anxiousness with his soothing kiss, it being my ultimate weakness, Tyler rendered me helpless, unknowingly causing my knees to buckle underneath me, leaving my body trembling under his touch.

I felt the floor underneath me move as Tyler pushed me backward, stepping forward with his right foot as I stepped back with my left as if he knew my every move.

The floor was snatched from beneath me as I was pushed onto what felt like the cool surface of calm water, the soft fabric of the bed brushing against my skin.

I slightly opened my eyes, watching Tyler's closed lids and adjusting body seem to overcome me as his lips gently pressed against mine.

Losing every will to think as Tyler took my breath away like a hungry thief, I felt as if my rapidly pulsating heart would explode.

I hadn't realized that my pants were being pulled off until Tyler snatched his lips away from mine to leave a trail of kisses on my neck, slowly running his hand down my thigh.

Unbuttoning his soggy pants, I felt his bulge throbbing against the fabric of his underwear as I pulled at them.

...

Tyler |

The darkening sky drastically dimmed the room, briefly interrupted with brilliant lightening illuminating our deed, giving Greyon's beautiful body an alluring sheen as the thunder roared overhead.